Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

byebye to '07 Tundra/ back into a Taco (Tundra parts available)

Old 12-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
byebye to '07 Tundra/ back into a Taco (Tundra parts available)

So at the the time when the second gen Tundras came out, the rebates were HUGE. I was able to get a new one for less than a Tacoma. For the past five years I really enjoyed it. It was very comfortable, safe and stable. I was also hauling heavy equipment/ trailers on a weekly basis.
After 120,000 it was starting to show some age, and after some feelers, a local dealership gave me a good trade-in value.
I am now in a 2010 Tacoma (my 3rd Taco/ 5th Toyota truck).
What I miss most is the comfort. Tacomas have never been overly comfie, especially compared to the lazy-boys in a Tundra. I don't need such a big truck anymore, and the better mpgs are very nice.
I was on tundrasolutions.com (under VTundra) and it was a good resource for ideas and like-minded folks. I put a lot of time/money and love into my Tundra, and I guess I'm kind sad about not having it anymore.
I've got a lot of parts ordered/ in-route for the Tacoma, and can not wait to start making my own.
I was able to strip it of most of the bolt-ons.
For sale- Leer 180CC cap (white), steel wheels w/ studded IPikes, Scocshe double-din dash kit, set of four all-weather mats, maybe more stuff if deals fall through. PM me for offers/ more info.

Pour one out for my old rig>
Attached Thumbnails
byebye to '07 Tundra/ back into a Taco (Tundra parts available)-photo-7-.jpg   byebye to '07 Tundra/ back into a Taco (Tundra parts available)-photo-10-.jpg  
Old 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any of the load stops for the DeWalt rack system on the cap ?

I have a 100RCC
Old 12-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
'Yotas Til Death
MikeD VT is on a distinguished road

Name: MikeD
MikeD VT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Do you have any of the load stops for the DeWalt rack system on the cap ?

I have a 100RCC
sorry- not piecing it out.