Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

?'s about Tundra's

Old 12-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
?'s about Tundra's

I'm thinking about picking up a Rock Warrior and I have a few questions I was hoping you guys could help me out with since I know very little about this truck.

Can the rear end be re-geared without any issues?
My prerunner and trailer weigh about 8K, will I have any issues towing if I put Deavers in the rear?
I'd like to run a 37x12.50x17 tire, can this be done with a mild lift and Fiberglass front and rear?
Is a 39" tire even possible without cutting the truck up?
Can you run a 17" rim or the brakes to large?
Does the RW come in 4x2?
When I change wheels will I get an idiot light for the sensors?

When will Toyota be doing a body change, I read 2014 but is that confirmed

Thanks, I'm thinking about going to the stealership but I know they won't know a majority of my questions like Forum members will.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #2
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
My best thought on everything is that. I know for a fact that the 5.7 will tow well over 8k. Did it with my 2010. Every lift I have seen to run 37+ had to be 6" or better. And I'm not quite sure if you can run 17" rim. I would assume not cause those brakes are monsterous.

Best of luck to you bro, hopefully some of others can help you out with your quest.