Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Tacoma Washington Area

Old 01-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Washington Area

I just moved up here to the Tacoma area of WA. I'm wanting to take the Tundra some places, but have heard that all the trails around here are bulit for shorter wheelbased vehicles like jeeps, 4r, etc. Anyone know of any place at all I can go?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-west/

Might look here Cody. Be safe & have fun!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
I preciate it. Where bouts in MS do you live? I used to live on the coast till the military brought me all the way up here.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chart92 View Post
I preciate it. Where bouts in MS do you live? I used to live on the coast till the military brought me all the way up here.
I'm in Oxford, It's a great small southern town. You know it? Where were you in Mississippi? Coast isn't that long but....
Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #5
Hailstate!

Air Force:
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I know of good Ole Miss up there. lol. I lived in Biloxi. The coast is like 26mi of man made beach man come on
Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #6

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I know of good Ole Miss up there. lol. I lived in Biloxi. The coast is like 26mi of man made beach man come on
Been to the Bo & Hard Rock a few times. I like the area but, for fishing Destin.

How about the "crop" in Oxford? There are more then a few nice young ladies for the size of the town!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
Hailstate!

Air Force:
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Been to the Bo & Hard Rock a few times. I like the area but, for fishing Destin.

How about the "crop" in Oxford? There are more then a few nice young ladies for the size of the town!

I would have to agree with ya on the Destin area. Yeah I only know one person up there in Oxford other than that I'm a Starkeville fan!! Haha
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #8

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm a Starkeville fan!! Haha
With some treatment I'm sure you'll get over that!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Hailstate!

Air Force:
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
Sir I hope you arent talking about the game?