LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

2014 New Tundra

Old 08-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #61
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=kryten;7335668]Link?

"There is going to be RC 2014 Tundra, but does SR (work grade) mean 8' long bed? From this link I can't deduct if they mean RCSB or RCLB. "

Long bed only and SR trim only. Complete stripped-down work truck. No more bucket seats, no more TRD OR or SR-5 package.

http://www.toyota.com/content/ebroch..._ebrochure.pdf
Old 08-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #62
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacerttech View Post
I drove that Tundra Today
You work at Ram Country Toyota?
Old 09-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #63
Toyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to behold
Name: Michael
Toyotacerttech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
You work at Ram Country Toyota?
Yes
Old 09-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #64
Taco turned Burrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacerttech View Post
Yes
Ram Country is the best dealership I've ever done business with. You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #65
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #66
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, looks like the RC is only available in long bed for 2014.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #67
Taco turned Burrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
Thank you for your useful post. Perhaps a discussion of excessive rear window stickers would be more to your liking?
Old 09-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #68
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats the RC tundra matched w/ the 5.7 is sweet!!
The inside is pretty roomy how do you like it?
Also moving up from the 4.0 I am sure you have to light em up???

Saw the new 2014s on the lot at my dealer yesterday.
In person the outside looks so different than my 2011 Tundra DC. I do not think they have the color matched grills plus no Rock Warrior package.
I did like the stamping in the tailgate, back up cam is standard now & a must have in those beasts.
The Aztec Orange Mica color reminded me of an old Chevy Avalanche color or the old Jeep Liberty canyon color......I haven't seen a Toyota model in that exterior color in a long time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
Well, the RCSB option is officially gone for the '14 Tundra. I picked up one of the last 2013 RCSB TRD OR Tundras in the country. Loved my Taco, but couldn't resist the last chance to have such a unique truck.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #69
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I went and looked at the new 2024 Tundra and I have to say it is nice and looks 10x better in person compared to the pictures plus the interior is way better
Old 09-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #70
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
I went and looked at the new 2024 Tundra and I have to say it is nice and looks 10x better in person compared to the pictures plus the interior is way better
Did you go to the dealership in your DeLorean?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #71
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Did you go to the dealership in your DeLorean?
Old 09-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #72
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
I love the ne 1794 package in the rust brown color. A lot of detail and craftsman ship on the interior. I would've bought it I just don't tow enough and didn't really want $800 a month payments so I bought a year end Tacoma (13) with 6 miles for 4000 $ off msrp plus got out of my loan on my veloster.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #73
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
I did a quick walkaround of one of these in my dealer's showroom a few days ago. I didn't have time to see what trim pack or setup it had, but it did have the megagrill. I knew it was going to be a lot of grill, but I was surprised by how cheap the front end looked. The chrome surround was fine (I like chrome BTW), but the interior section looked like it was rattle-canned. Kind of disappointing to see actually.