I received some new information and wanted to keep you updated on the development of the new JBA Long Tube Headers for the Toyota Tundra 5.7.
JBA has developed a few prototypes and are testing them on different trucks. They will be offered in raw 409 stainless steel, as well as two coated versions. We expect the MSRP to be around $700, but will put together a group buy for Tundra forum members in the initial run.
Also, for the first time JBA will be offering a 2.5” Stainless NON-catted mid pipe. Those that want catted or 3” will need to build custom.
I ran the long tube group buy for the Nissan Titan crowd when they first came out & will set something up for you all here. They are great looking, high quality headers and should unlock a good amount of power.
JBA 6012S - Raw Stainless
JBA 6012SJS - Ceramic Coated
JBA 6012SJT - Titanium Ceramic Coated
- 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone® merge collector
- 1-3/4" Mandrel-bent CNC Stainless Steel primary tubes
- 3” Collector w/ V-band connections – 2.5” or 3” reducers for race applications
- Premium quality hardware included
- Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
- 360 degree Tig & Mig welds
- Oversized exhaust ports