Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

All you 07+ Tundra owners looking for a lift

Old 05-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
All you 07+ Tundra owners looking for a lift

Afternoon guys!

I have a set of FOX IFP Performance series coil overs in stock that I would like to blow out!
I want to give them to you at a price I can not even advertise, if you have a 07+ Tundra and having been wanting to lift it.. This is your deal right here!!

Body

• Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
Components

• Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Shaft

• 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
Piston

• Race-developed high-flow piston design

This set wont last at this price!

PM me for details

Micah

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dow...king-lift.html
Attached Thumbnails
All you 07+ Tundra owners looking for a lift-tundra07.jpg  
Old 09-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still have these, anyone want them
Old 09-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any good deals on bilstein 5100 shocks in the next couple months I will be in the market for some front shocks
Old 09-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
If you have any good deals on bilstein 5100 shocks in the next couple months I will be in the market for some front shocks
We always have good deals on 5100's!

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-82...ar-shocks.html