Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

2013 Tundra questions

Old 06-04-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
greengo is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
greengo's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Tundra questions

I thinking of getting a new Rock warrior. Can I run 315 tires on the stock fake lockes with a 2 or 2.5 lift? I have a double cab tacoma and the bed space and towing weight is killing me. I am not sure if I want the extra cab or crew cab. Is the extra cab interior size close to the interior of a double cab tacoma? Thanks
Old 06-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure on the lift question other than you should read about the tundra and its vsc befor you lift. I had a double cab tacoma, yes the double cab is a whole lot bigger and you get the longer bed with it. I have the crewmax and there is a ton of room.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
You can run that tire size, but you will need to trim the skid plate and a few other little areas. Ive seen guys rocking 35's with just a spacer / or Bilstein 5100 lift.