I LOVE it! 21 6.82%
I kinda like it. 49 15.91%
I don't care either way 39 12.66%
It's a little much... 106 34.42%
That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Kill it out of Mercy. 93 30.19%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
New Tundra "Super Skewper". Like it?

Title says it all. This is a big scoop. Like it? I personally think it looks like a vacuum cleaner, but I'm wondering what the masses think.

Attached Thumbnails
New Tundra "Super Skewper". Like it?-monsterskewp.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
The new tundra looks like ass. Im not a fan of the front end re design.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
look subtle from that angle/distance

any head on instead of 3/4?
Old 06-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan. Just don't like the direction they are going with the front of the Tundra.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #5
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
look subtle from that angle/distance

any head on instead of 3/4?
Looks better in black, mostly because you can't see it as much. lol

it may be too close, but here is an "up the snotbox" view:

Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a good place to put Knight Rider lights.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #7
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I think it's a good place to put Knight Rider lights.
lol, that was my first thought as well.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Not a fan. Just don't like the direction they are going with the front of the Tundra.

But its much better than what they did with the Corolla, don't you agree?

Old 06-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #9
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota's lead designer must have been bought by Kia and Hyundai...
Old 06-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
Rabid Conservative

^^^wtf were they thinking? Bastard child of a jetta, ford focus and vw golf/jetta.

Although, I never liked the corolla, and the 3/4 vehicles I just mentioned all looked better than this crap imho:

Old 06-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #11
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

worse...

The new tundra has too much going on in the front, knock that "scoop" off of there and give it a real hood and you have a better looking truck. Corolla is much better than what it used to be.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
With how forward that scoop is maybe its actually functional? Looks weird though.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #13
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i remember people disliked the front end of the refresh on the tacomas. i was one of them. now i have a 13 and i think it looks way better than the old front end. it grows on you the more you look at it. i think its gonna be the same for the tundra and the 4r. as for the scoop...meh lol.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #14
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mehhhh... It's not horrible, but it'd definitely not be a selling point for me if I were looking for a tundra.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
I like it but then again I have looked at it and taken the time to let it grow on me
Old 06-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #16
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Is this going to be the look of all the new toyotas? The 'WTF were they thinking' look? Its not bad but the looks are getting wayyyy too sophisticated.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Is it functional?
Old 06-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #19
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post

same, that thing on the hood looks like it is a Cylon machine.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #20
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I don't mind it, I've never liked the corolla anyway but better than the old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
^^^wtf were they thinking? Bastard child of a jetta, ford focus and vw golf/jetta.

Although, I never liked the corolla, and the 3/4 vehicles I just mentioned all looked better than this crap imho:

I like the Jetta but this corolla does have a little bit of Focus in it... I never get too crazy when new models come out until I've had a chance to see it in person and take some time to "digest" the differences because a lot of times I grow to like some of the vehicles that I didn't like in the pics. Not a fan of the Tundra yet but I'll have to see when it comes out.