Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Maxtrac Spindle sale feeler, HeadStrong Off-Road

Old 06-22-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Tundra Maxtrac Spindle sale feeler, HeadStrong Off-Road

Hey guys HeadStrong Off-Road is planning on doing a sale for the Tundra Maxtrac spindles, I'm wondering if theres any interest???

They are planning on doing one in another forum, but I mentioned to try it out here first. They've done really well for Tacoma owners so now its the big fat Tundy's turn
Sorry I'm a taco fan because I like a smaller trucks