Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

6 inch co's

Old 07-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
6 inch co's

Hey my buddy is looking for the best ride that you can get on the street. what kind up set up should he get? He already has a 6 inch stage 1 lift with air bags in the rear he wants the softest ride on the street and also dirt when he goes diggin. any help would be appreciated
Old 07-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
For the front probably kings/icon can make him set of coilovers that are gunna ride nice but be ready to pay alot possibly around 1500+ for the front
Old 07-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #3
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to behold

dont worry about price, should I call them and see if he needs some special valving for his needs? I told him kings as well
Old 07-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay if budget isn't an issue if say get kings with the CDC. The best thing todo is to give them a call and also if he plans on lifting little more maybe recommend getting new uppers aswell
Old 07-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
nuckin futs member

I dont think he wants tom lift any higher, but ya I totally forgot about that CDC. He just told me he wants a lot softer ride on the road and be able to mod the dirt when he wants. He might add a plate bumper later on. but ok what about the rear? He has a 2 or 3 inch block he wants to get rid of I told him some alcan or deaver custom made but I dont know
Old 07-19-2013, 09:25 PM   #6
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

CDC will help with on and off road. If your adding a plate bumper make sure you tell king that they probably give you a heavier rated spring.

As for the rear I'm not to familiar with tundras your best bet is to go on tundra forum or google it. id say go with alcans good price/qualty springs and I think deavers are over priced and alcan is just as good as deaver.