LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Interior LEDs

Old 08-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Interior LEDs

Just switched all my interior lights to LEDs, and it looks great. Here's the thread with all the info.
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tun...ds-coming.html
Old 08-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 08-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
I'm telling you there 100% worth the 9 bucks. I'm gunna order the cargo and reverse lights soon.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

9 bucks... yeah man I'm about to order some too. I was thinking of doing all the lights inside red so it didn't destoy my night vision when I'm camping or whatever. Just not sure though. Might seem a little creapy ha.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #5
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Red could be interesting. If you pull the trigger post some pics.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #6
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Look in the 2nd gen for sale thread. Stickied at the top. We have an LED guy here on TW
Old 08-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #7

Yes ill get some pics. Thanks leo, ill check him out
Old 08-20-2013, 12:35 PM   #8
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Look in the 2nd gen for sale thread. Stickied at the top. We have an LED guy here on TW
Yeah but his LEDs don't cost 9 bucks
Old 08-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #9
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Yeah but his LEDs don't cost 9 bucks
True but our guy I can guarantee you has better service
Old 08-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #10

I emailed him, but I found the same brand ross bought in red for 10 bucks. Ill see if those are any good and if not ill order from the guy here. Not sure if ill like the red all the time so I was glad to go cheap first.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #11

Go red dome and white map