Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Stealth 6 20x9 sneak preview

Old 11-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
those look great!
Old 12-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #4
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. I've been looking at black 20" wheels trying to decide on what I want. What size tires are those? They look huge!
Old 12-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #5
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelRioTaco View Post
Very nice. I've been looking at black 20" wheels trying to decide on what I want. What size tires are those? They look huge!
We're going to get some better pics in the next couple of weeks to showcase the setup. The tires are 35x12.50 in size.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #7
Taco turned Burrito
DelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelRioTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Supervisor
DelRioTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be waiting for these to hit the market-aggressive but tasteful. Most of the black wheels for Tundras are way to gaudy or "rednecky". These look just right for my taste.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Love the look of the wheels on the Tundra, but I think you should sponsor a certain Sequoia..........

Keep up the good work man. You have had come out with some nice products.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #9
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you for all the compliments guys! This Tundra will really shine once we do a proper photo shoot. I will keep you guys posted on everything.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #10
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to be producing different sizes? I really like the wheels but dont know if I want to go larger than the factory 18s on my Sequoia.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Are you going to be producing different sizes? I really like the wheels but dont know if I want to go larger than the factory 18s on my Sequoia.
We plan to start off with the 20" size for now and see what kind of response we get from the Tundra community.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #12
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldnt mind a 5x114.3 lug pattern. i would rock that on my rav.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #14
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
dohhhhh, that would look nice on my rock warrior, now I got them to add to my list of stuff I want to do to it? any idea on what the price range would be on them?
Old 07-25-2014, 10:45 PM   #15
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
any word on a release date?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:47 PM   #16
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
any word on a release date?
We're told that the shipment will be ready to ship around mid August.