LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

Anyone have an X-1, but no supercharger yet??

Old 08-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an X-1, but no supercharger yet??

I have a limited number of URD Mark 2-E Supercharger Kits that I am looking to move at a SMOKING GOOD price.

I have supercharger kits ready to ship, but no X-1s to go with them.

So, if you have an X-1 and are looking for a great deal on a URD Mark 2-E Tacoma Supercharger Kit, I can ship one right out to you for

$4595!!!

Like I said, there is a limited number for this low price, so if you have an X-1 and have been sitting on the fence, here you go!!

G
Old 08-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
If I hit the lotto. You be the first I call.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Who what now?!
Hi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to allHi_FIRE_08 is a name known to all
Hi_FIRE_08's Tacoma Gallery
bump.

BTW Gadget, When do you expect to get some X-1's in?? Haven't seen you on the forums in awhile and i wanted to ask a few questions.. You got PM!
Old 08-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
I have 30 X-1s on order. I know they are working on them, but they can't tell me when I will have them. They did say my order will be filled before anyone else gets any.

G