Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD customer service

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2011, 11:40 AM   #41
Senior Member
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
Joined: Jan 2009, #12342
Location: Knoxville, TN
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,984
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Drudging up some dead threads I see... Necropost!

That being said, FWIW, I trusted URD with my truck for 2.5 months to get the 2.7L supercharger together.

Haven't regretted it for a second, Gadget's good people and does top-notch work.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #42
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
Joined: Aug 2010, #42280
Location: Mesa, AZ
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,032
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i got some headers from gadget, always returned my phone calls and emails. i will be ordering from them again. i would also recommend them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #43
Senior Member
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaGus's Avatar
Name: Gus
Joined: Jun 2009, #19121
Location: Morgantown, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
don't want to totally bash URD as I know many people have had good experiences but I have made multiple phone calls and emails about my order of the afe stage 2 si intake from them. Accidently did an e check which takes days to clear and i need it on friday at the latest, so that was my fault, but have still received no response...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #44
Member
FIRTH4X4 is on a distinguished road
 
FIRTH4X4's Avatar
Name: Eric
Joined: Dec 2011, #68920
Location: Idaho
Gender: Male
Posts: 41
FIRTH4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
You should PM Gadget here before bashing the company. I haven't dealt with them yet but I plan on it. Check the list of vendors under forum list to see how to get a hold of Gadget. Hope this helps your issue.
He isn't bashing anyone, simply relaying his experience.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #45
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Brunes's Avatar
Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Joined: May 2008, #7011
Location: Big Easy, USA
Age: 30
Gender: Dude
Posts: 17,718
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
don't want to totally bash URD as I know many people have had good experiences but I have made multiple phone calls and emails about my order of the afe stage 2 si intake from them. Accidently did an e check which takes days to clear and i need it on friday at the latest, so that was my fault, but have still received no response...
Over the holidays? Gadget is entitled to time off just like everyone else...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #46
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Jonyd182's Avatar
Name: Jonathan
Joined: Aug 2011, #61443
Location: Columbia, SC
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 548
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
don't want to totally bash URD as I know many people have had good experiences but I have made multiple phone calls and emails about my order of the afe stage 2 si intake from them. Accidently did an e check which takes days to clear and i need it on friday at the latest, so that was my fault, but have still received no response...
There are some small vendor's on TW that provide a very specialized product or service that cannot be replicated elsewhere. These are typically individuals with a great passion for this community and should be treated with some respect for what they do for us.

I have dealt with several of them (Gadget being one of them) and have found their customer service to be excellent. Even to the point of talking me out of a purchase because it was not a suitable application for for my needs.

In this day in age when customer service has gone to shit and I could hire a 5 year with an internet connection to get better information then walking into about 95% of our big box retailers I would think twice before publicly bashing a vendor that it as well respected as Gadget.

If your looking for real knowledge for a unique application and have a little patience you will not be let down. However, it your trigger happy and expect immediate satisfaction to your every impulse you might want to look elsewhere.

Please set realistic expectation when dealing with such small vendors.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #47
Senior Member
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaGus's Avatar
Name: Gus
Joined: Jun 2009, #19121
Location: Morgantown, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyd182 View Post
There are some small vendor's on TW that provide a very specialized product or service that cannot be replicated elsewhere. These are typically individuals with a great passion for this community and should be treated with some respect for what they do for us.

I have dealt with several of them (Gadget being one of them) and have found their customer service to be excellent. Even to the point of talking me out of a purchase because it was not a suitable application for for my needs.

In this day in age when customer service has gone to shit and I could hire a 5 year with an internet connection to get better information then walking into about 95% of our big box retailers I would think twice before publicly bashing a vendor that it as well respected as Gadget.

If your looking for real knowledge for a unique application and have a little patience you will not be let down. However, it your trigger happy and expect immediate satisfaction to your every impulse you might want to look elsewhere.

Please set realistic expectation when dealing with such small vendors.
well, man, for all the praise that everyone has given them for their outstanding customer service, I was expecting the same. and yes i realize it was a holiday and I yes I made the original mistake which has led to this, but after 72 hours i figured to get some sort of response. Doesn't mean he has to drive down to the shop on new years eve at midnight to do what i want, just any sign of a response.

Also i am entitled to my own opinion (which was not overtly disgruntled or ignorant) and it's people like you on this forum that piss people off. I understand what you are saying totally, but instead of coming on and giving me an Obama like speech you could've just read the previous posts in the thread and seen this sort of thing didn't do any good. Also the intake is not a "specialized product" its made by AFE and I could've gotten in from their website, summit, or an infinite number of other sites. URD didn't have the best price either, I gave them my business for the sake of supporting them since they support us but good one dude...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #48
What do you mean I can't go up there...Watch this!
Jonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonyd182 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Jonyd182's Avatar
Name: Jonathan
Joined: Aug 2011, #61443
Location: Columbia, SC
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 548
Jonyd182's Tacoma Gallery
"People like me piss you off"?

You sound like an easily angered person and posting negative information about a business is basically holding a sign on the street corner.

Good day to you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #49
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Brunes's Avatar
Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Joined: May 2008, #7011
Location: Big Easy, USA
Age: 30
Gender: Dude
Posts: 17,718
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
well, man, for all the praise that everyone has given them for their outstanding customer service, I was expecting the same. and yes i realize it was a holiday and I yes I made the original mistake which has led to this, but after 72 hours i figured to get some sort of response. Doesn't mean he has to drive down to the shop on new years eve at midnight to do what i want, just any sign of a response.

Also i am entitled to my own opinion (which was not overtly disgruntled or ignorant) and it's people like you on this forum that piss people off. I understand what you are saying totally, but instead of coming on and giving me an Obama like speech you could've just read the previous posts in the thread and seen this sort of thing didn't do any good. Also the intake is not a "specialized product" its made by AFE and I could've gotten in from their website, summit, or an infinite number of other sites. URD didn't have the best price either, I gave them my business for the sake of supporting them since they support us but good one dude...
Three days over a holiday weekend?? You are pretty unrealistic in having a complaint at this point. You are welcome to be as demanding as you want- but expect to have people tell you that you are being unreasonable.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #50
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Zombie Runner's Avatar
Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Joined: Mar 2008, #5246
Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,975
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Three days over a holiday weekend?? You are pretty unrealistic in having a complaint at this point. You are welcome to be as demanding as you want- but expect to have people tell you that you are being unreasonable.
X2 idk about you but I had two 4 day weekends in a row. Your complaint is shallow and pedantic, gus
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #51
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
Joined: Jul 2009, #19348
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 703
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
I called and got a hold of him first time no problems. He even did not have the item on his page went back to his shelf and dug the part up I was looking for that he had a couple of but were no longer available. Ill be buying from him again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #52
Senior Member
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaGus's Avatar
Name: Gus
Joined: Jun 2009, #19121
Location: Morgantown, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
this is unbelievable. I get on TW with questions, offer input or advice and I never bash anyone or knock anyone and my original comment was not in any way condesending or overtly rude etc. Yet this is the responses i get as if i was going out of my way to destroy the guys reputation and defile his business/name in any way possible hahaha. Its great that you all are defending him which is an obvious sign of customer loyalty and appreciation and thus was the reason why I gave my business to him in the first place. This post and the previous are not even having anything to do with gadget/URD anymore its just about defending myself for expressing a simple statement. I just feel bad now that my reputation on TW as been tarnished over this, and that my first argument over ANYTHING on here has to be over my moral character or patience but its just the internet so o well
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #53
.....
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
ColtsTRD's Avatar
Name: Scott
Joined: May 2009, #17177
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,932
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
this is unbelievable. I get on TW with questions, offer input or advice and I never bash anyone or knock anyone and my original comment was not in any way condesending or overtly rude etc. Yet this is the responses i get as if i was going out of my way to destroy the guys reputation and defile his business/name in any way possible hahaha. Its great that you all are defending him which is an obvious sign of customer loyalty and appreciation and thus was the reason why I gave my business to him in the first place. This post and the previous are not even having anything to do with gadget/URD anymore its just about defending myself for expressing a simple statement. I just feel bad now that my reputation on TW as been tarnished over this, and that my first argument over ANYTHING on here has to be over my moral character or patience but its just the internet so o well
Fuck dude, I still love ya....who gives a shit about what half these assholes think around here anyway lol!

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #54
Senior Member
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaGus's Avatar
Name: Gus
Joined: Jun 2009, #19121
Location: Morgantown, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Fuck dude, I still love ya....who gives a shit about what half these assholes think around here anyway lol!

haha thanks man, but i'm not trying to add anymore fuel to the fire. Prob just gonna go and continue my day of watching great bowl games haha
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #55
.....
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
ColtsTRD's Avatar
Name: Scott
Joined: May 2009, #17177
Location: AZ
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,932
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
haha thanks man, but i'm not trying to add anymore fuel to the fire. Prob just gonna go and continue my day of watching great bowl games haha
atta boy

Have a good night man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #56
Senior Member
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Sep 2008, #9183
Location: Southern Maryland USA
Posts: 620
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
don't want to totally bash URD as I know many people have had good experiences but I have made multiple phone calls and emails about my order of the afe stage 2 si intake from them. Accidently did an e check which takes days to clear and i need it on friday at the latest, so that was my fault, but have still received no response...
I am sure you can understand that URD is not going to ship an order until it is paid for. You paid by eCheck and that is not scheduled to clear until the 5th.

You sent an email on Saturday at 3 PM and one Monday at 1:45 PM. Sorry, but URD is normally closed on Saturday and we are closed on Holidays especially when FedEx is closed. We can't ship so no point in being here.

As far as phone calls, I checked. I see ONE phone message from you left at 3 PM on a Holiday Monday and we were CLOSED.

I think your expectations are a little high. Try getting TRD to answer your emails and phone calls on a Holiday weekend.

I don't get the point of flaming URD on this forum because you can't get a hold of us when we are closed on a holiday.

Anyway, I would love to help you out. Give me a call when we are OPEN and I will see what can be done to help you out.

G
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #57
Senior Member
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
thebottomline's Avatar
Joined: Nov 2010, #46203
Location: Pac NW
Gender: Male
Posts: 539
thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
don't want to totally bash URD as I know many people have had good experiences but I have made multiple phone calls and emails about my order of the afe stage 2 si intake from them. Accidently did an e check which takes days to clear and i need it on friday at the latest, so that was my fault, but have still received no response...
I really don't think this is flaming URD.
Just stating his experience so far. Not everyone knows the
schedules and lots of businesses are open during the holidays.

Many members have URD products and are very happy, a
simple search on tacomaworld will show this. That is why
URD can respond and explain the specific situation. I've
worked in customer service for years and lots of people
have unreasonable expectations, but those people often
are loyal and repeat customers if their problem is resolved
adequately.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #58
Senior Member
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Canadian Girl's Avatar
Name: Kim
Joined: Sep 2010, #42642
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Female
Posts: 376
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget I still luv u
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #59
Senior Member
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
TacomaGus's Avatar
Name: Gus
Joined: Jun 2009, #19121
Location: Morgantown, WV
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,159
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I am sure you can understand that URD is not going to ship an order until it is paid for. You paid by eCheck and that is not scheduled to clear until the 5th.

You sent an email on Saturday at 3 PM and one Monday at 1:45 PM. Sorry, but URD is normally closed on Saturday and we are closed on Holidays especially when FedEx is closed. We can't ship so no point in being here.

As far as phone calls, I checked. I see ONE phone message from you left at 3 PM on a Holiday Monday and we were CLOSED.

I think your expectations are a little high. Try getting TRD to answer your emails and phone calls on a Holiday weekend.

I don't get the point of flaming URD on this forum because you can't get a hold of us when we are closed on a holiday.

Anyway, I would love to help you out. Give me a call when we are OPEN and I will see what can be done to help you out.

G
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
I really don't think this is flaming URD.
Just stating his experience so far. Not everyone knows the
schedules and lots of businesses are open during the holidays.

Many members have URD products and are very happy, a
simple search on tacomaworld will show this. That is why
URD can respond and explain the specific situation. I've
worked in customer service for years and lots of people
have unreasonable expectations, but those people often
are loyal and repeat customers if their problem is resolved
adequately.
yes thank you so much. Obviously i assumed they were closed on new years day and probably had atleast a short day new years eve but i had no idea that they wouldn't be open today. I didn't flame anyone and yes just stated my experience thus far. And ya every place around here was open new years eve (which was a saturday so technically irrelevant) and most were open today so i guess thats what i get for assuming
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #60
Senior Member
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: Sep 2008, #9183
Location: Southern Maryland USA
Posts: 620
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Girl View Post
Gadget I still luv u

What happens at X-Fest, stays at X-Fest!!!

G
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad customer service hakan ToyTec Lifts 130 02-02-2011 09:38 AM
Excellent Customer service militaco Truck Alterations 0 08-19-2010 07:38 PM
URD Customer Service???? virgilus11 Underdog Racing Development 20 04-09-2010 12:37 PM
Customer Service, GET OFF YOUR A$$??? Dark Knight General Automotive 10 06-25-2009 10:18 PM
Worst Customer Service EVER!!!! billas333 Suspension 13 04-28-2009 09:24 AM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.