Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD customer service

Old 09-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
supertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Scott
supertaco8's Tacoma Gallery
URD customer service

I just wanted to post a comment for people to use caution when using URD for parts. I ordered parts a month ago and haven't gotten the part yet but they were very quick to charge my credit card. I left several messages with there "customer service" (nobody ever seems to answer the phone) and used their website "contact us" link to discuss my issue. I have not received any phone calls or e-mails back from them. I'm sure some people don't have problems with them or else they would be out of business but be aware that they have terrible customer service and bad business practices.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You should PM Gadget here before bashing the company. I haven't dealt with them yet but I plan on it. Check the list of vendors under forum list to see how to get a hold of Gadget. Hope this helps your issue.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
I have had no problems with urd or gadget. Will be ordering from him in the near future
Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
You're first post is bashing a reputable company that is well liked within out forum? That's not going to go very far. You should have looked up gadget before you try giving them a black eye.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
yeah lock this is right, Brian and Gadget are great guys and have always went the extra mile when helping me.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #8
supertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to beholdsupertaco8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Scott
supertaco8's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not bashing. I'm stating facts of my situation. I'm not the only person to have a problem, I can read other threads. Like I said in my original post, I,ve tried to contact them several times with no result. I don't question URD is a fine company that sells good quality products, I just am having a bad experience. This may have been my fist post, but this isn't my first rodeo boys. It is what it is.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
whats your order number?
Old 09-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have nothing but good things to say, I have asked them my share of stupid questions and they ware always super helpful
Old 09-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are quick to jump on someone that has a real gripe. He has tried both ways that his website says to use. He shouldnt have to hunt the man down to get an answer.
Saying that, I would have tried to contact him on here before I made a thread about my troubles, but that would have been his last chance. I think a month is a long time to go without any contact at all.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #12
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #14
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver DC View Post
You guys are quick to jump on someone that has a real gripe. He has tried both ways that his website says to use. He shouldnt have to hunt the man down to get an answer.
Saying that, I would have tried to contact him on here before I made a thread about my troubles, but that would have been his last chance. I think a month is a long time to go without any contact at all.

i see this happening all so often here on tw, i agree the man should not have to hunt someone down for an answer....if he has tried calling and emailing what else should he have to do to get an update after a month. my question is if he has left multiple messages why has no one returned his call?
Old 09-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
ntinhri is on a distinguished road

ntinhri's Tacoma Gallery
call URD and press extention 3....... I know gadget was installing his t56 the other day. I do know Gadget is typically answering his phone from 9am til 12pm......

PS he said he left a message for customer service. We all know if you want gadget call urd hit ext 3............. BTW i know he just called a URD member back about a x-1 issue. Im sure you can get a hold of him now.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
You're first post is bashing a reputable company that is well liked within out forum? That's not going to go very far. You should have looked up gadget before you try giving them a black eye.
He mentioned that he made various attempts at geting ahold of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
lock this shit
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
x2

Your first post and you got to bash???
Everyone has a right to express their concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
yeah lock this is right, Brian and Gadget are great guys and have always went the extra mile when helping me.
OP never said they werent good people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Don't lock it. I would DELETE IT!!!!!!
Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Classic d-bag post
And this isnt?

Quote:
BINGO!
Old 09-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And this isnt?
You're right Chris, it is. I shoulda just left it at my first post. It just seems strange to me that he comes into the forum, his first post is a negative post seeming to tarnish URD's rep, and his second post is another negative post in another thread. It has the appearance of a mole starting shit...not saying that is what he is doing, because I have read the other URD complaints, but it looks that way. I hope he gets his issue resolved and Gadget can come in here and defend his rep as he did in the other complaints.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #18
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Next time I'll stay off the bandwagon.... I guess.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #19
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2. Sounds like a legit complaint to me and your right, he shouldn't have to track someone down about his order.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry you are having trouble getting through.

We did shut down the last couple of days so I could do the T56 swap on my XRunner.

Try calling right now 877-887-3872 x3 and I will see if we can get your issue sorted out.

G