Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD Needs a coupon out..

Old 03-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
URD Needs a coupon out..

Im intrested in buying one of the 3.4L lightweight crank pullys..$300 is steep right now, lol. Any chance of a coupon code comming out?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Im intrested in buying one of the 3.4L lightweight crank pullys..$300 is steep right now, lol. Any chance of a coupon code comming out?
i'd be interested as well...if it wasnt $300!!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i'd be interested as well...if it wasnt $300!!

one of the guys I work with got it, and put it in his 03..Says he definately sees an improvement..I need one now
Old 03-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
one of the guys I work with got it, and put it in his 03..Says he definately sees an improvement..I need one now
Prob see definite better revs thru the whole rpm band.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #5

Firefighter:
yep..most noticable is takeoff.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...nk-pulley.html
Old 03-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #7

Firefighter:
from 5/2010?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #8
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they discontinued them?? But would love to have one for sure
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #9

Firefighter:
I'm not sure..I know there out of most colors last time I checked.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #10
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh i thought they just stopped producing them completely, didn't it say something like that in the last gb?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Oh i thought they just stopped producing them completely, didn't it say something like that in the last gb?
Not sure, hope not..lol
Old 03-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #12

Would be good to know if they're still around.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #13

Firefighter:
I know right..Wheres Gadget? lol
Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
from 5/2010?

Wouldn't hurt to try.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #15
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
We have completely sold out of the 3.4L crank pulleys.

It is a very nice piece and very well made, but it is not a fast mover for URD.

Because of the complexity in the machining with the nice little touches we have put into it, it is something that you have to make a lot of them at once to get the production costs down low enough to have a decent sale price.

The last time we made them was for a large group buy where we pre-sold a bunch of them so we could do a run. There were a few extras made and took over a year to sell those few left overs.

We could do another run of them if you wanted to do a group buy and sell enough up front to fund the production for the run. If there is enough interest we can do another batch.

Let me know if you want to do this.

Gadget