Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

LONG TUBE SUPER SPECIAL

Old 08-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
LONG TUBE SUPER SPECIAL

http://www.urdusa.com/Exhaust-&-Head...duct_info.html

WHAM, THERE IT IS!!!!

These will sell out very fast so JUMP ON IT.

They are coming out of production very soon and will be shipping directly from JBA to you when they are ready.

G
Old 08-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
how do these stack up to the dough thorley headers?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Tacoma 09 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Tacoma 09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
how do these stack up to the dough thorley headers?
I called both companies before purchasing the JBA Long tubes and below is the info I was given.

DT = Mild Steel Flanges and 304SS tubing.
JBA = Mild Steel Flanges and 409SS tubing.

I will find out the thickness of tubing because that is also very important.

David
Old 10-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Both long tube headers have the same diameter primary tube size.

I have a LARGE supply of the Thorley and JBA in stock on our own shelf ready for immediate shipment.

G
Old 10-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
Ordered.

Shipped.

G
Old 12-11-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
WOUNED WARRIOR MARINE
Christianson.USMC is on a distinguished road
Marines: Purple Heart Vet (Active Duty)
Name: Will
Christianson.USMC's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get a set of (6035S) JBA Headers,LONG TUBE and pair it with (89227)Doug Throley Tacoma "Pipe Bomb" Y-Pipe. I already have a borla cat-back exhaust. Will all of this fit together and will it be legal in NC.(CARB??) I am pretty sure it is all bolt on, i will need gaskets and ...
1. will it all bolt on/together
2.legal in NC/ carb?
3. headers and y pipe+ gaskets O2 sensors???
I am a active duty Marine Veteran what can you do for me for a bundle price Gadget.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
Yes, it will all bolt together. No issues there.

Legal?? Well, nope. It is not legal to remove cats from a vehicle that is used on the public highways. We all know that, but we all do it, right??

You should get one set of the HD gaskets to go between the headers and Y pipe.

As far as discounts go, you all know I love to take care of the military and public safety folks, but keep in mind that the headers are already at a SLAMMING low price. No room left there. Might be some wiggle room on the Y pipe in a bundle. Call me to place your order and we will get you taken care of.

G
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
WOUNED WARRIOR MARINE
Christianson.USMC is on a distinguished road
Marines: Purple Heart Vet (Active Duty)
Name: Will
Christianson.USMC's Tacoma Gallery
Legal lol I knew that lol. What i meant was will i be able to swap the Y-pipes for inspection to pass and leave the headers on each time? Also running the jba headers and the throley Y pipe will that turn on any lights, O2 sensors? ALso taking out the the stock header and Y pipe with cats will not mess anything up and provide a lil pep to the wheels?