Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

New Product Announcement

Old 10-12-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
New Product Announcement

Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
Lrev is on a distinguished road
Army:
Lrev's Tacoma Gallery
It's just an image guess we have to wait
Old 10-17-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
For those of you that did not sign up for the news letter and missed the announcement, here you go!!

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....W1zfV84dBnDK31

G
Old 10-17-2011, 06:40 AM   #6
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome

If I read it right though, it won't work with a 09+ Tacoma?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
....soon!!!

G
Old 10-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Finally people dont have to wait on false hopes to get an X-1. Hopefully this will out-perform the X-1 and pull people from that product. Its too bad APR did this to you and us. Their loss.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #10
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
As if what I just spent on my truck wasn't enough... now I regained interest in this... Damn it...

I want...
Old 10-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to start seeing specs on this.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:10 PM   #16
gotrdwoohoo is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Bordon
gotrdwoohoo's Tacoma Gallery
Rethinkin things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post

Guys - this has me rethinkin what I was planning to do to my truck. Dave was lookn for a used x-1 for me and then my wife got sick so I shut my hobby down for a bit, now I am back to things and this uconn announcement has me thinking I just might buy a new truck and start from scratch. What do you guys think about the new 2012's, I can also get a 2011 at a fairly good deal right now. My only hesitation is that it looks like the URD systme is for older vehicles and there will be nothing for the new trucks until way later. Do I have that right? Anyway, looking for more info on this puppy and cost before I do anything. so, sittin tight until we find out more.

Bordon
Old 11-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
Toyota changed the ECU connector for the 1GR in 2009 in the Tacoma.

This connector is restricted by the manufacturer to Toyota only and we cannot get it yet. It will come available, but just don't know when.

URD is going to have this connector duplicated and manufactured and we are in the process of doing that right now. This will allow us to cover the 2009 and later Tacoma and the 2010 and later FJ Cruiser and 4Runner. I have a really kick ass supercharger kit for the 2010 FJ and 4Runner that will go into production later this month and I want to get a UCON for it ASAP.

G
Old 01-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #18
gotrdwoohoo is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Bordon
gotrdwoohoo's Tacoma Gallery

Gadget, I found this on the APR Power website. I know I am not the only one waiting for more info on this puppy but I was wondering if you could tell us how it compare to the x-1. I was looking for all the bells and whistles of the x-1 and I almost got a used one...

Bordon
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #19
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget, I've seen some pics of th sc on your new 4runner. Any details?