Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD Supercharger - Mark3

Old 12-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
URD Supercharger - Mark3

I was looking at your site over the holidays and I saw you have a new tuning solution available and the URD Supercharger kit is back in production. I was curious if you guys are working on making this available to the 2009 - 2011 (2012?) Tacoma's as well. If my research is right, Toyota changed one or more of the engine harness connectors and has not released that to the private sector. If that's correct, can you still use the kit if you splice into the main harness?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
URD is going to have that connector duplicated so we can get the 09+ V6 trucks covered.

G
Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
18 month bump for getting the 09+ connector so I can hook up the UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management system!!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Progress is being made slowly.

I have many of the connectors in inventory, still a few more to acquire.

G
Old 05-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
fjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfjfar80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
fjfar80's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget - any word on the '09 plus supercharger kit for the Tacoma. The guys at IPOR are adamant that I wait on a URD S/C vs. the TRD S/C.

- Mark
Old 05-29-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
Progress is being made slowly.

I have many of the connectors in inventory, still a few more to acquire.

G
Are there any patents on these connectors? Anything stopping someone from reproducing them with a 3D printer?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
Tac000 is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
Tac000's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
18 month bump for getting the 09+ connector so I can hook up the UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management system!!
Yearly Bump!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #9
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Yearly Bump!
Get in line. Still waiting for the promised 1st gen URD kit

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/13-...ex-kit-17.html