Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD HOURS

Old 05-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
URD HOURS

What hours is URD open, I have tried calling at 9 am and 10 am the last 3 days and it always just goes to voice mail. I am in Taiwan right now so I can't really call much later than that.

I couldn't find the business hours posted on the website anywhere. It could very well be I am blind and didn't see it.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Urd is in maryland.........gadget works his ass off, ur calling this number (877) 887-3872 and leaving a messege right?

Id say 9-5 his time, but I know for a fact the man will return calls late into the night his time in order to reach you at a decent hour your time usually.

Don't give up, he may need a few days.....its a smaller operation iirc, and its possible something came up....its not his sop to ignore any calls, so id imagine he may have something going on beyond his control.

Is it something we could possibly answer?
Calling and leaving a message dosent really work for me right now because that means he calls me back while I am asleep and I am working 72+ hours in a 6 day period right now in Taiwan.

You might be able to awnser it. I know with the URD supercharger kit it comes with a colder thermostat and an adapter. I have the TRD supercharger with under drive pulley. I am running hot in AZ and would like to know if think the colder thermostat will help and if they will sell me there colder thermostat and adapter separately even though its not on there site. I also need to place an order for the 255lph fuel pump and possibly the thermostat if they will sell it.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
And I know gadget works his ass off, I never said anything to the contrary. He has awnsered some of my questions before in the past.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Try an E-mail or PM?? If your truck is running hot in AZ, but you are in Taiwan-Seems like it's not urgent?? So leave a message and he'll get back to you when he can and you can read it when you have time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Damn, im not sure about the therm, Im not boosted......have u emailed him? I mean his business email accnt, not a PM here on tw. His inbox here gets swamped.

Also mention your military service as I assume that's got ur hrs all screwy.....he also tries to give breaks for military personnel when he has wiggle room

https://urdusa.authsecure.com/contac...tbpmrl09j05ia4
E-mailing was next on the list if I can't get though. I am not trying to badger or anything, I just didn't know the shop hours so I thought I would ask guy. I am not in a super hurry, you are correct there. I just prefer to talk via phone if at all possible, just makes things easier.

As for military, I am not anymore but I am a weapons engineer supporting the US and foreign militaries still. Basically do the same job as I did in the military just get paid more. I am out supporting the Taiwanese Navy and they want all the bang for there buck so thats got me working 12 hour days 6 days a week although the weather is fucking with me right now.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:25 AM   #6
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
The URD website is open 24 hours a day for orders.

I do not have set office hours. Generally I get in around 10 am EST and pretty much work til midnight.

It is not possible to answer all the calls, it is just not possible and I do not put someone on hold to answer another call. Leave a message or send an email.

Keep in mind I have already retired from one job and I am not going to let the phone get me stressed out and let it take the fun out of what I do.

I did take Friday off to take some shelter dogs to the vet.

G
Old 05-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
The URD website is open 24 hours a day for orders.

I do not have set office hours. Generally I get in around 10 am EST and pretty much work til midnight.

It is not possible to answer all the calls, it is just not possible and I do not put someone on hold to answer another call. Leave a message or send an email.

Keep in mind I have already retired from one job and I am not going to let the phone get me stressed out and let it take the fun out of what I do.

I did take Friday off to take some shelter dogs to the vet.

G
Gadget, no worries man. I was just curious what time you were open. Somehow I think this got blown up more than it was. I will shoot you an e-mail since I can call out just fine but receiving calls is iffy to say the least.