1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD HOURS

Discussion in 'Underdog Racing Development' started by extremachn1, May 18, 2012.

1. May 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM
    extremachn1

extremachn1 [OP] I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    What hours is URD open, I have tried calling at 9 am and 10 am the last 3 days and it always just goes to voice mail. I am in Taiwan right now so I can't really call much later than that.

I couldn't find the business hours posted on the website anywhere. It could very well be I am blind and didn't see it.

2. May 18, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    Calling and leaving a message dosent really work for me right now because that means he calls me back while I am asleep and I am working 72+ hours in a 6 day period right now in Taiwan.

You might be able to awnser it. I know with the URD supercharger kit it comes with a colder thermostat and an adapter. I have the TRD supercharger with under drive pulley. I am running hot in AZ and would like to know if think the colder thermostat will help and if they will sell me there colder thermostat and adapter separately even though its not on there site. I also need to place an order for the 255lph fuel pump and possibly the thermostat if they will sell it.

3. May 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    And I know gadget works his ass off, I never said anything to the contrary. He has awnsered some of my questions before in the past.

4. May 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Try an E-mail or PM?? If your truck is running hot in AZ, but you are in Taiwan-Seems like it's not urgent?? So leave a message and he'll get back to you when he can and you can read it when you have time?

5. May 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    E-mailing was next on the list if I can't get though. I am not trying to badger or anything, I just didn't know the shop hours so I thought I would ask guy. I am not in a super hurry, you are correct there. I just prefer to talk via phone if at all possible, just makes things easier.

As for military, I am not anymore but I am a weapons engineer supporting the US and foreign militaries still. Basically do the same job as I did in the military just get paid more. I am out supporting the Taiwanese Navy and they want all the bang for there buck so thats got me working 12 hour days 6 days a week although the weather is fucking with me right now.

6. May 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM
    Gadget@URD

Gadget@URD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Southern Maryland USA
    Vehicle:
    URD Supercharged XRunner
    The URD website is open 24 hours a day for orders.

I do not have set office hours. Generally I get in around 10 am EST and pretty much work til midnight.

It is not possible to answer all the calls, it is just not possible and I do not put someone on hold to answer another call. Leave a message or send an email.

Keep in mind I have already retired from one job and I am not going to let the phone get me stressed out and let it take the fun out of what I do.

I did take Friday off to take some shelter dogs to the vet.

G

7. May 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    holyfield19

holyfield19 GO TIGERS!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD Sport 4X4
    Busted CV boots and lots of squeaks.
    Gadget IS the man...:thumbsup:. Helped me out. (just had to put that in there).

8. May 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Gadget, no worries man. I was just curious what time you were open. Somehow I think this got blown up more than it was. I will shoot you an e-mail since I can call out just fine but receiving calls is iffy to say the least.

To Top