Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

Wanted - Hilux, Prado....

Old 05-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted - Hilux, Prado....

I need to get access to a Hilux and/or Prado with the 2TR-FE and 1GR-FE engines in them so I can update the URD Supercharger kits to fit those vehicles.

My R&D shop is in Southern Maryland and if anyone has one of these trucks or has access to them and can arrange to let me have access to them please let me know.

Thanks!

G