Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD MAF install directions

Old 06-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
URD MAF install directions

Can someone scan and send me the sheet that came with the URD MAF calibrator so I can install in my 2011? I bought one recently, had the instructions sitting out going over the install, wife cleaned the house and those instructions are MIA now. I can't find the install instructions on URD's website.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Good luck, this has been an issue with a 2009 recently.......id call gadget, maybe he can email u a copy.
Edit, sorry though you said it was an issue with 2009's and up. I emailed Gadget about using this with the TRD intake and he said it was ok to use.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i have mine!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
i have mine!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Do you have a scanner or maybe just a cell phone pic would do? If not I can meet you sometime next week for a beer and i'll just make a copy or something.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yeah I'm just trying to find the box that its in!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. Don't look super hard yet. My wife said she threw it away on Monday so I'm going dumpster diving in a few min to search for it.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #8
Oh sorry Colby I have an 08. Don't know if that will work or not!
Old 11-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Late help?

Well I looking to sell a MAF calibrator but i'll help someone out haha thiers a picture of the sheet in this install guide and yes I know this post is from 2012 but better late then never.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7780598
Old 11-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #10
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone ever needs a connection guide or installation assistance the best course it to contact URD Tech Support directly. That way you will always get the most current update guides and assistance.

G