LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

TRD Cheater Pulleys

Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Cheater Pulleys

When are the new pulley's for the TRD Supercharger going to be available Gadget?
Old 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
New Pulley's

In respect to which application & supercharger?
Old 07-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
New Pulley's

In respect to which application & supercharger?
TRD Supercharger - Cheater Pulleys (Looks like stock TRD pulley...much like APR used to make but they don't anymore)
Old 07-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Name: Austin
aportis72's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just use the current red
Old 07-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportis72 View Post
Why not just use the current red
Factory Warranty
Old 07-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
Factory Warranty
I was worried about this, but if something happens I will put my stock parts on .

Oh keep an eye on my build thread. Just ordered long tube headers URD intake, y pipe and exhaust
Old 07-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
Quote:
I was worried about this, but if something happens I will put my stock parts on .

Oh keep an eye on my build thread. Just ordered long tube headers URD intake, y pipe and exhaust
I will watch...expecting dyno graphs before and after. Also the Pulley is a b#tch to take off which is why I'd rather wait till these new ones are available.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You're going to have much better luck trying to XRU to get Gadget's attention, he doesn't really frequent this site much
Old 07-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
They are being made now.

Ready soon.

G
Old 07-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #10
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
You're going to have much better luck trying to XRU to get Gadget's attention, he doesn't really frequent this site much
Your sir just got Owned!!!!
Haha.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
Your sir just got Owned!!!!
Haha.
That I did,
Old 07-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
They are being made now.

Ready soon.

G
YES!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
I need this...updates?!? I'm ready to buy a Y-Pipe, SSK and URD Cheater Pulley...
Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #14
Bump (cutting wrists)
Old 09-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
They are being made now.

Ready soon.

G
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
I am dieing too.. i was just going to post if anyone knew where to get an APR pulley.. But I can wait for one of these..
Old 11-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #17
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://urdusa.com/p1260519103/URD-%2...duct_info.html

G
Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #18
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
Any chances You can ship some other way than Fed-Ex?? 122 bucks to ship to Canada..

USPS is usually the best to Canada.

Bill
Old 11-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
I can do that for $20 to Canada, but you have to call in to place your order.

G
Old 11-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #20

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
I am so getting this for Christmas. One way or another.