Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

Y-pipe is miss the passenger side portion !!!

Old 08-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Name: Austin
aportis72's Tacoma Gallery
Y-pipe is miss the passenger side portion !!!

Gadget I went to install my URD y pipe and when I pulled it out of the box it its missing the front passenger side part. It just has a cut off pipe.

Update talked to Gadget today this piece clamps on was being shipped separately. They never emailed me and told me this.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportis72 View Post
Gadget I went to install my URD y pipe and when I pulled it out of the box it its missing the front passenger side part. It just has a cut off pipe.

Update talked to Gadget today this piece clamps on was being shipped separately. They never emailed me and told me this.
I hope I don't get that since I just ordered the y-pipe myself :/
Old 10-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportis72 View Post

I am sorry about that.

When we ship partial orders, or split ship an order, we do note that in the order record and that is copied automatically by email to the customer. Many of the emails that go out end up in SPAM folders.

What is your order number so I can look into this?

G