LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

MAF Calibrator Plug and Play Kit

Old 12-31-2011, 06:16 PM   #21
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
Got one for an '11 4 banger?
Yes, we have jumper harnesses for the 2TR 2.7L

G
Old 12-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #22
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Hey Gadget, any update on whether this is available for a 2010 V6 yet?

Nope.

G
Old 01-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #23
Erad is on a distinguished road
Erad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
Yes, we have the cal ready for the new TRD intake for the MAF Cal.

You getting the check engine lights most are getting with that intake or are you one of the lucky ones??

G
Awesome, that includes with the cat back exhaust? I actually might pick one of these up then. And yeah, I am one of the lucky ones so far, no check engine light. Drove it through all ranges of the rpm for about 2000 miles and so far so good.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:28 AM   #24
Do you have an OBD scan tool? If so can you check the fuel trim info at a fully warmed up idle and a steady 60 MPH?

I would like to know how much induced sensor error there is.

G
Old 01-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #25
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly is this for? I have a cai and that threw a code so the check engine light is on. I don't remember what the code was but it was the maf sensor. Is this supposed to get rid of that code or something?
Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #26
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, I'm still curious about this.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #27
blisters

Thanks for the link, I checked their site before but couldn't find it
Old 02-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
Erad is on a distinguished road
Erad's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
Do you have an OBD scan tool? If so can you check the fuel trim info at a fully warmed up idle and a steady 60 MPH?

I would like to know how much induced sensor error there is.

G
Hey gadget, sorry for the late reply, been busy. But to answer your question I don't have a OBD scan tool. Maybe if you can tell me what your reasoning is behind wanting to check the fuel trims, I might be inclined to get one.