Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

MAF Calibrator Plug and Play Kit

Old 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
MAF Calibrator Plug and Play Kit

There was a plug and play kit available a few months ago and it appears to have disappeared from the site. Any news on that?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
We still have that.

We have MAF Calibrators and ECU Jumper harnesses. We can wire the URD MAF Sensor Calibrator into the Jumper Harness so when you get it you can just Plug-n-Play!!

Gadget
Old 02-05-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Is it on the website? Linky?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Here is a link to the ECU jumper harnesses.

http://www.urdusa.com/index.php?cPat...8qga9ddfcajc95

Gadget
Old 08-21-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
09sportowner is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
09sportowner's Tacoma Gallery
when will one be available for the '09?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09sportowner View Post
when will one be available for the '09?
I wish I had a good answer for you there.

The best answer I have is absolutely no idea....

Toyota has the exclusive rights to those connectors for now. This is typical because they usually pay for the tooling and molds. However; after a give number or time the exclusivity usually expires and then the after market can get a hold of them. Just a matter of time I hope.

Gadget
Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
JHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really niceJHTreyIII is just really nice

Name: Trey
JHTreyIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I wish I had a good answer for you there.

The best answer I have is absolutely no idea....

Toyota has the exclusive rights to those connectors for now. This is typical because they usually pay for the tooling and molds. However; after a give number or time the exclusivity usually expires and then the after market can get a hold of them. Just a matter of time I hope.

Gadget
Any update on this? Still not seeing the 2009 on your website.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
would i be able to use this with the trd cai?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
would i be able to use this with the trd cai?
Yes.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #13
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
and what does this do exactly?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Hey Gadget, any update on whether this is available for a 2010 V6 yet?
I suggest you pm him on xru so you get a quicker response.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #17
Erad is on a distinguished road
Erad's Tacoma Gallery
Actually Gadget, I was wondering if you have a pre-calibration file with the MAF for a 2011 trd off-road with the 2nd gen TRD CAI and trd cat back exhaust?
Old 10-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #18
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Got one for an '11 4 banger?
Old 12-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erad View Post
Actually Gadget, I was wondering if you have a pre-calibration file with the MAF for a 2011 trd off-road with the 2nd gen TRD CAI and trd cat back exhaust?

Yes, we have the cal ready for the new TRD intake for the MAF Cal.

You getting the check engine lights most are getting with that intake or are you one of the lucky ones??

G