LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD Possible Group Buy?

Old 06-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
URD Possible Group Buy?

Hey Gadget just wondering if there is anyways we can get a group buy on some URD Y-Pipes
Old 06-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
depending on price i would be interested as well. also does anyone know if these will fit with ATO skid plates?
Old 06-12-2013, 04:12 AM   #4
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I want a GB on the SC kit!!!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
I would go in on this as well. I been looking at exhaust for a while and I think URD is what I am looking for..

From the Y Pipe and URD Stainless 3" Mk2 Exhaust 2005. Eventually the headers.

If there is anyway to get a group deal on some or all I am all for it.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Y pipe
Short shifter
CAI in from of rad
S/C
Tunes

....get it done URD!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:47 AM   #8
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
I will get something put together for an exhaust system group buy.

I have the largest production run of Y pipes in progress we have ever done and don't have room to store them all so it would be good to as many shipped out as possible in short order.

G
Old 06-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #9
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Im in on this!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Correct. Technically they are not legal anywhere.

I will get this setup and try to get it posted around the 1st of the month.

G
Old 07-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
WhiteMud is on a distinguished road
WhiteMud's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested as well.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
Sorry, got a little side tracked with a death in the family, but finally getting caught back up.

I worked the numbers and I think we can do $60 off if we can get 10 people to sign up.

When we hit 10 I will issue a coupon code and let you order through the URD site at the GB price.

This will cover all the URD Y Pipes, Tacoma 2x4, 4x4, FJ, and 4Runner.

0. Gadget

Like to run this through the weekend and see if we get the 10.

Thanks!!

G
Old 07-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
G- If I run this pipe - Do I need to add a 5th bung for my Wideband sensor? Or could I cap one bung and put the wideband in the other and use the rear O2 sim function of the UCON?
I would leave the sensors in the stock locations. Wraf sensors and rear o2 sensors. For your wideband bung i would put it in the collector of the y pipe so it can read both banks. I have a pic of that done in my build thread. I would post it here but my phone wont let me.

edit

Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #17
Yep, you have to run all the stock sensors. The ECU uses all 4 of them to properly run the engine. You will need to add a bung or if you have the new version of the Long Tube headers you can use one of the empty ports there.

G
Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
I was reminded that I will be leaving this weekend for the FJ Summit and don't have time to handle this GB, so,,,,,

I will just issue a discount code now and you can order a Y pipe if you want to.

For website orders ONLY, use coupon code URDYPIPE for $60 off the URD Y pipe of your choice.

One the way to Ouray!!!

G
Old 07-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #19
Resident SUV racer
Lucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedLucario Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Lucario Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I was reminded that I will be leaving this weekend for the FJ Summit and don't have time to handle this GB, so,,,,,

I will just issue a discount code now and you can order a Y pipe if you want to.

For website orders ONLY, use coupon code URDYPIPE for $60 off the URD Y pipe of your choice.

One the way to Ouray!!!

G
Have some fun.....
Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #20
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post

One the way to Ouray!!!

G
Out to the FJ Summit and still taking phone calls...I'll be back in touch about the Y-pipe and a wide band bung next week. Have a safe trip!!