Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

7th Injector wiring guide for 2004 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

Old 06-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
7th Injector wiring guide for 2004 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

Does anyone have the wiring guide for installing the 7th injector kit on a 2004 Tacoma, 3.4L Automatic?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Thanks to Timicha for pointing me in the right direction: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=52489

It says 2002, but it worked on my 2004 V6 automatic. All wires colors/pins matched up just fine!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #3

Firefighter:
received the official "2004" wiring guide from URD and it is identical to the 2002 version in the link above. Just as an FYI for anyone looking!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
You get it in there yet!?
Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #5

Firefighter:
oh yeah, it was delivered at 1pm on the 12th and i had it installed by that night. worth every penny.

i was just following up on this thread to close it. i hate it when i'm searching for answers and threads with problems (and no solutions) come up.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's sweet. Figured you'd like it. Mine made a night and day difference. What did you end up doing with the new ECU box? I hid mine under passenger panel.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #7

Firefighter:
yep, put mine in the same spot. fits perfectly there. do you have the AFR calibrator too? i'm debating whether or not to get that too...
Old 06-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
yep, put mine in the same spot. fits perfectly there. do you have the AFR calibrator too? i'm debating whether or not to get that too...
No man. I don't have an AFR or boost gauge. I don't push my truck too hard and I had my AFR and fuel pressures checked recently and they were perfect. As of now I don't plan on getting any of that. Maybe if it starts running shitty. But no ping and enough HP right now for me...I'm happy.