Notices

URD Spec-U Equal Length Long Tube Headers

Old 01-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #43
RacecarGuy is on a distinguished road
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Spoke to gadget this a.m.
Gonna pack up my stocks and get them out to him for r&d.
Please let him know if your seriously interested in these so it makes it worthwhile for the both of us.
Thanks gang.
I'm definitely down for a set that's compatible for the 2012's.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #44
AKTacoParty is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Jake
AKTacoParty's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:15 AM   #45
Popsylj is on a distinguished road

Popsylj's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to have a set of these
Old 01-14-2014, 05:18 PM   #46
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
shit, i wish i would have seen this earlier. my truck has been parked for a month at the shop waiting for a part, i could have sent you mine.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #47
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Spoke to gadget this a.m.
Gonna pack up my stocks and get them out to him for r&d.
Please let him know if your seriously interested in these so it makes it worthwhile for the both of us.
Thanks gang.
Are they ready to be picked up yet?

G
Old 01-24-2014, 08:21 AM   #58
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
i cant wait. i want to purchase the Doug Thorley LT's but need to be patient and wait for these... Are these confirmed to go into R&D and go into production?
Old 01-24-2014, 09:53 AM   #59
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Gadget said he's confident they'll be developed after the r&d is done. Expects more low end power out of these tubes.... hopefully will guinea pig my truck for testing and the thorley long tubes will be on the auction block.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #60
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in these since I banged up and destroyed my DT headers. Here's a pic of my engine cage and shock tower supports. do you think they will fit?

I need a set of headers and Y-pipes to race on next season.