Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD Spec-U Equal Length Long Tube Headers

Old 04-19-2014, 11:40 AM   #101
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: wayne
whopper's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 04-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #102
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. So you installed the cherry bomb backwards before your muffler? Interesting. And you got HP+mpg gains?
Old 04-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #103
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Any dyno test with these headers yet?
Old 05-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #104
gray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to behold

gray223's Tacoma Gallery
is there anyway to keep the cats on and use these headers?
Old 05-14-2014, 02:01 AM   #106
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Gadget i was wondering if i should send my URD maf cal to you guys to reprogram. i bought it with just my volant intake and flowmaster muffler. now i have a few extra things bolted on like these Equal Length headers, apexi filter, throttle body spacer and intake manifold spacer. do you think i would see any benefit with an update in my maf cal?
Old 06-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #108
RacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Spoke to gadget.... Hopefully 1-2 months out for the 12+ models. Stay tuned...
Nice. I'm down for a 12+ set when they come out.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:30 PM   #109
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
Hey Gadget i was wondering if i should send my URD maf cal to you guys to reprogram. i bought it with just my volant intake and flowmaster muffler. now i have a few extra things bolted on like these Equal Length headers, apexi filter, throttle body spacer and intake manifold spacer. do you think i would see any benefit with an update in my maf cal?
when i got my snorkel, he sent me a tuning map that i was able to reprogram my MAF Cal via laptop and computer cord (i forget the style cord it's called)

fairly simple process
Old 06-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #110
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a real review of these bad boys? How does it change your exhaust sound profile?
Old 06-19-2014, 03:40 PM   #111
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
when i got my snorkel, he sent me a tuning map that i was able to reprogram my MAF Cal via laptop and computer cord (i forget the style cord it's called)

fairly simple process
Oh cool yeah that sounds exactly like what i would like to do! looks like next months project
Old 07-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #112
dsignrguy is on a distinguished road
dsignrguy's Tacoma Gallery
questions???????

I'm ordering these for my 06 as soon as they're back in stock, I just have a quick question.....
I'm buying these to replace my bad front cats/factory manifolds, and I don't really want to do the back end of the exhaust system yet. will it hurt anything to run the factory y-pipe back with these (too much heat, bad flow...etc)? also, when I do finish the exhaust, what are the + and - of running dual exhaust the whole way out?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:26 AM   #113
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
anyone hear when these are expected back in stock?
Old 07-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #116
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
I have one inside the cab with the 2525 but don't know how to upload it here. I'll try to remember to get another video this evening with the borla and can post them to the FB page if you follow that, Colton.

With the 2525 it sounded good at idle and low rpm, but really opened up at 2100 rpm and was obnoxious as shit. The borla and full tailpipe really made it quiet back down.

Edit; I'll try uploading vids to YouTube tonight.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 AM   #117
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I patiently await... Which fbook page are you referring to? You can pm me the link if it works better.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 AM   #118
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I patiently await... Which fbook page are you referring to? You can pm me the link if it works better.
The tacomaworld page. I don't have my good camera with me so I used my phone, never tried uploading to YouTube with it but I'll try tonight. I'll let you know.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #119
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
anyone hear when these are expected back in stock?
Soon Bob! Spoke with gadget this week and they are about to finish up a restock on the 05-11 and starting on the 12+ after that. The wait is killn me!
Old 07-21-2014, 12:50 AM   #120
rev
thereverend is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
thereverend's Tacoma Gallery
OK, 2014 4.0 6SP 4WD DC. TRD Super Charger going in Tues. 18" Magnaflow w/ dump after axle. Are these what I need/want with the new SC? http://urdusa.com/Exhaust-&-Headers-...duct_info.html
If so, I would want the $100 O2 "fooler" as right now we have no vehicle inspection. Will they require any additional exhaust work during install (the stock "y" pipe looks rather restrictive so WHy would I put a SC and Headers just to choke them at the Y? Just spitballing. Help me out guys in making the most logical decision.
Also, if there is no modification (i.e. welding/new pipe) is this a "driveway install" or just pay a buddy w/ and exhaust shop?

Thanks you Taco junkies
-Adam