Notices

URD TCAI W/ MAF calibrator? & HEADERS W/ Exhaust

Old 02-05-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Lneal333 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Logan
Lneal333's Tacoma Gallery
URD TCAI W/ MAF calibrator? & HEADERS W/ Exhaust

So, Im looking into buying the URD TCAI for my Tacoma. My concern is that with this CAI is it absolutely neccissary to have the MAF sensor calibrator as well?

Im aslo looking into headers and exhaust.
Which exhaust system is recomended?
The URD Mk2 exhaust, or the Flomaster system?
& if I choose to go with Flowmaster, is it compatible with the
JBA 2035S Headers or URD Spec-U LT Headers?

Thank you
Old 02-09-2014, 07:45 AM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
No, the URD MAF Sensor Calibrator is not absolutely necessary.

We just bundle it together with the intake to save you some money if you want to take advantage of it.

G
Old 02-16-2014, 07:45 AM   #3
Master of Yotas I Am
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Master Yota
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the tcai and maf. do you think a manifold spacer is worth buying?
Old 02-23-2014, 10:11 AM   #4
ThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud ofThomasMore66 has much to be proud of

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
In plotting out my upgrades the URD equipment is always on my list. I've been following them since I had my Gen-1 Tundra. So Gadget, do you guys ever work with any installers in the Dallas area? Since my Tacoma is my daily driver I just don't have the time for screwing something up.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #5
Megilly is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Megilly's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a volant cold air kit. I hear from other members that it will cause a engine light? Wht will i need to do to fix that?
Old 06-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #6
Ninj is on a distinguished road
Name: Ninja
Ninj's Tacoma Gallery
I have the URD TCAI and I don't have a check engine light...with the step by step instructions that shouldn't be a concern