Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

2.7L Supercharger

Old 09-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
2.7L Supercharger

Gadget,
Is there an estimated time frame for when your Supercharger for the 2.7L engine will be available for sale? I think I remember someone posting that you were waiting till the new 4Runners were released so you could make the kits with as many common parts as possible.

Any idea on what the price will be? Possible group buy for members of TW?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
bumpola
Old 09-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
also keep in mind alpine developments are going to be introducing their 2.7 supercharger here pretty soon from what they told me. id most likely go with the urd but who knows what both will offer
Old 09-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh the insanity
Old 09-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as I can put eyes on a 4Runner with the 2TR-FE engine we will push the program forward.

Gadget
Old 02-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
the new 4runner only has a v6. i say forget the 4runner. personnally i'd like to boost my taco without placing the charger at my bumper. belt driven or centrifugal it doesn't bother me as long as i get some boost.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
the new 4runner only has a v6. i say forget the 4runner. personnally i'd like to boost my taco without placing the charger at my bumper. belt driven or centrifugal it doesn't bother me as long as i get some boost.
Have you been to Toyota's website?

It lists a 4Runner with a 2.7L engine
Old 02-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #10
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
As soon as I can put eyes on a 4Runner with the 2TR-FE engine we will push the program forward.

Gadget
Can you just start without it, please...
Old 02-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
G! Do things!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #12
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap, were has this thread been??? I'd love to S/C my taco.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
G, are you really going to let Paradise Racing beat you in the forced induction 2TR game?

Don't mind me, just playing Devil's advocate
Old 03-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
small /= slow
newengland is on a distinguished road
newengland's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to newengland
While I wait for an update:
Old 03-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #16
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Finishing up two new supercharger kits this month. After those are in production I will get back to work on the 2TR-FE. It is mostly done already.

G
Old 03-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
oh man! this means we can have v6 power in our regular cabs SWEET!! hopefully the power is still nice and low in the rpm range
Old 03-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #18
small /= slow
newengland is on a distinguished road
newengland's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to newengland
*Has checkbook in hand* Good to hear Gadget. Thanks for the quick response!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #19
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait i guess i need to start saving up.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on this? I know it's been over a year since the last post, but I'd love to start saving for this modification...