Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

X-1 price increase - ACT Now!!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
X-1 price increase - ACT Now!!

URD was just notified by APR that there will be a price increase on the X-1 Advanced Engine Controller Kit.

The price will increase to $1995 Retail. The minimum price we can advertise the X-1 for is $1395.

The good news is that URD keeps stock on the X-1 and I can sell my remaining stock at the old price of $1295 until I have to reorder.

So, those of you that have been sitting on the fence, act now and save some money!!

Of course we will be happy to match or beat any price you get from any legitimate dealer on any product line we carry at URD.

Gadget
Old 12-25-2009, 07:10 AM   #2
armlite10 is on a distinguished road
armlite10's Tacoma Gallery
X-1

Hey, guys. I'm new to this site, so pardon my ignorance of all things electronic. I have an 07 Tacoma 4-dr, 4.0. Just now getting around to wanting(no, make that NEEDING) more power. Just found out about this programmer. Do I need a phd to install? Is there anyone in Houston that sells or installs/tunes? I'd like to take advantage of the current price. Many thanks, dudes.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
No, you do not need a phd. You just need to follow simple instructions and follow a couple of tips that I have for you and your install will go very smoothly.

Feel free to give me a call to discuss further if you wish, 877-8URDUSA x3

Thanks!

Gadget