1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

X-1 price increase - ACT Now!!

Discussion in 'Underdog Racing Development' started by Gadget@URD, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sep 23, 2009 at 9:13 AM
    Gadget@URD

Gadget@URD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Southern Maryland USA
    Vehicle:
    URD Supercharged XRunner
    URD was just notified by APR that there will be a price increase on the X-1 Advanced Engine Controller Kit.

The price will increase to $1995 Retail. The minimum price we can advertise the X-1 for is $1395.

The good news is that URD keeps stock on the X-1 and I can sell my remaining stock at the old price of $1295 until I have to reorder.

So, those of you that have been sitting on the fence, act now and save some money!!

Of course we will be happy to match or beat any price you get from any legitimate dealer on any product line we carry at URD.

Gadget

2. Dec 25, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    armlite10

armlite10 Member

Member:
    tx houston
    Vehicle:
    07prerunner
    Hey, guys. I'm new to this site, so pardon my ignorance of all things electronic. I have an 07 Tacoma 4-dr, 4.0. Just now getting around to wanting(no, make that NEEDING) more power. Just found out about this programmer. Do I need a phd to install? Is there anyone in Houston that sells or installs/tunes? I'd like to take advantage of the current price. Many thanks, dudes.

3. Dec 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    Gadget@URD

Gadget@URD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Southern Maryland USA
    Vehicle:
    URD Supercharged XRunner
    No, you do not need a phd. You just need to follow simple instructions and follow a couple of tips that I have for you and your install will go very smoothly.

Feel free to give me a call to discuss further if you wish, 877-8URDUSA x3

Thanks!

Gadget

To Top