Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

2010 Mods?

Old 01-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Mods?

Hello,
I am VERY new to the Tacoma world, and just recently purchased a 2010 double cab TRD Sport (6 speed). I was poking around on the URD website, but only found that up to 2009 model modifications are available. What parts are interchangeable from year to year or am I better off waiting till the site is updated?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
i'm pretty sure there is some different engine ecm programming with the 2010 models, at least with TRD s/c's that need to be dealt with by the dealer. so i'm assuming as of right now urd kits only work up to '09s.

i'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong

btw welcome to tacoma world!
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
deer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud ofdeer slayer 11 has much to be proud of

Name: jay
deer slayer 11's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:46 AM   #5
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Everything that fits the 09 fits the 10 Tacoma, Headers, shifters, exhaust, MAF Cal, etc...

G
Old 01-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #6

Thank you for the info everybody! And the welcomes! Now, I just need tl find a decent sounding exhaust with a high flow cat and cold air intake. Do I need a retune if I switch to this and an intake? Any recommendation? I definately need the better gas mileage!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #7

Engine Management

Hey again,
I am looking to get some tuning work done on my truck and was wondering what engine management systems there are. Most sports cars have an "Access Port" that they plug into the ODBII. I am looking for something similar that a professional tuner can piggyback to. I am going to have the truck pro tuned, but didn't know if there was anything out there for me to use. What do yall use when you start fiddling around with the engine?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how bout that gas pedal thingy (sorry, cant remember the name, but it plugs in a the pedal itself) you guys sell for the instant throttle response? Is that available for a 2010 yet?
Old 08-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #9
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
We have the Spring Booster for the auto trucks in stock.

G