Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD website

Old 01-20-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
i2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of light

i2andom81's Tacoma Gallery
URD website

has anyone been to the URD site today? i tried this morning and it said the site contains malware and it could harm my computer. has anyone saw this?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I got the same thing.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:09 AM   #3
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
News here reporting several sites were hacked over night. A local vendor - Longhorntrucks.com - got hit too.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
i2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of light

i2andom81's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks monkey balls
Old 01-20-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
works on my work MAC running firefox. I have noticed this mac does not display the malware warning like my PC does at home on the same sites.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
saltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant future

Name: johnny
saltshaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
works on my work MAC running firefox. I have noticed this mac does not display the malware warning like my PC does at home on the same sites.
macs are the toyotas of the computer world.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. I just tried it, and my security got something.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

AVG seems to be a problem. I am having the server scanned every day. The hosting company is verifying it is clean. I have had independent companies test it and they verify it is clean.

What they are telling me is that these off brand anti-virus programs picked up on the google hit the first day and have not updated their own definitions since then. I am told that over time all these anti-virus companies will eventually update their own stuff and shut down the warnings. It is all pretty damn aggravating.

There seems to be absolutely no way to get a hold of anyone at AVG. No phone numbers anywhere. Did find one but no one answers. I email them and the auto response that I am not a customer and need to register my AVG product. Did get a hold of some AVG guy in the Netherlands and he was not much help.

I might take a drive up there and do a faint knock entry on them...

So, here we are screwed by some assholle hacker and double screwed by faceless anti-virus companies.

I am impressed with Google. They picked up on the hack within just a few minutes and the site was cleaned in a couple of hours and Google rescanned it and verified it pretty quickly and took their warnings down.

If anyone needs anything you can always call, 877-8URDUSA x3.

Gadget
LINK: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=33604