Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

Thorley Long Tube Headers SUPER SPECIAL

Old 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #21
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, talk about digging up a very old thread. I suggest you just PM gadget instead of praying that he catches that someone posted in a 7 month old thread...? Gadget@URD not trying to be an ass but this thread is really old
Old 10-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #22
ToddG is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
ToddG's Tacoma Gallery
DTLT Headers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I have a couple of sets of DT Long Tube Headers for the 4.0L V6 engine that have some minor scratches in the ceramic coating and can't be sold as new.

So, they are on the scratch and dent pile at a super low discounted price.

The first set ready to go looks in great shape and if I did not tell you there were scratches in the coating you likely would not notice them.

URD normally sells these for $515 and you can have these for $350.

First one that calls me in the morning takes them!!

877-887-3872 x3

I usually start answering the phone around 1100 AM EST.

Gadget
Hey Gadget

My new Taco will be here next week any more deals on DT with 02 sensor coming up in the near future

TocaTodd
NEW Taco owner Las Vegas
Old 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #23
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
If you would like to get several things at once we can work you up a nice package deal.

Give me a call when you are ready to put an order in.

Gadget
Old 10-24-2010, 07:28 AM   #24
ToddG is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
ToddG's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Gadget

I am going to be doing a S/C later on, what would you suggest long tube or shorties headers. Also can the maf that you sell to run with the S/C Can I run that unit until I install the S/C so as not to have to buy two MAF's

Tthank you
Todd G
Las Vegas
Old 11-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #25
ToyFanatic will become famous soon enoughToyFanatic will become famous soon enough
Army: 172nd Inf
Name: Aaron
ToyFanatic's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! any discounts on the headers? I would need the DT Long headers for the 05+ Taco
Old 12-05-2010, 08:23 AM   #26
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyFanatic View Post
Bump! any discounts on the headers? I would need the DT Long headers for the 05+ Taco
I'd be interested in some shorties. DT GB anyone?