Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

Thorley Long Tube Headers SUPER SPECIAL

Old 02-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Thorley Long Tube Headers SUPER SPECIAL

I have a couple of sets of DT Long Tube Headers for the 4.0L V6 engine that have some minor scratches in the ceramic coating and can't be sold as new.

So, they are on the scratch and dent pile at a super low discounted price.

The first set ready to go looks in great shape and if I did not tell you there were scratches in the coating you likely would not notice them.

URD normally sells these for $515 and you can have these for $350.

First one that calls me in the morning takes them!!

877-887-3872 x3

I usually start answering the phone around 1100 AM EST.

Gadget
Old 02-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?

Edit: its early here and i didnt notice it was a vendor
Old 02-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ haha

i dont think pics are required since its not b/s/t but here they are for you...

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p...b389adk85ihqc7
Old 02-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I have a couple of sets of DT Long Tube Headers for the 4.0L V6 engine that have some minor scratches in the ceramic coating and can't be sold as new.

So, they are on the scratch and dent pile at a super low discounted price.

The first set ready to go looks in great shape and if I did not tell you there were scratches in the coating you likely would not notice them.

URD normally sells these for $515 and you can have these for $350.

First one that calls me in the morning takes them!!

877-887-3872 x3

I usually start answering the phone around 1100 AM EST.

Gadget
how much for the headers and the O2 sim?
Old 02-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If you purchase the rear O2 sim with the headers we will discount the $99 sim to $49.

G
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
how many sets are you expecting to come in?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Gadget thanks for all the help earlier, cant wait to get home so i can get them installed!
Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Still got two sets left at this price!!

Call soon if you want them. I will post them on the other forums later tonight...

G
Old 02-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
One left!!

G
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #11
All sold.

If anyone wants a good deal on a regular set of DT Long Tube headers get in touch with me. I have LOTS in stock.

G
Old 02-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #12
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
lots hmmm. sounds like group buy time.

right fellas ?
You should, its an awesome set of headers.... a must buy....
Old 02-07-2010, 07:38 AM   #13
Not allowed to do a group buy, sorry. It is one of those MAP price controlled items.

This of course does not prevent YOU from calling URD and making an offer less than the listed price. Hint-hint....

G
Old 02-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #14
mhlden is on a distinguished road
mhlden's Tacoma Gallery
If you get anymore of the DT long tube for the V6 at the price of $350 let me know im in the market for some just trying to get the best price possible.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #15
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ same here!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
WTF didn't I see this?
Old 09-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #18
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
All sold.

If anyone wants a good deal on a regular set of DT Long Tube headers get in touch with me. I have LOTS in stock.

G
I'm thinking about picking up a set and the O2 sim. What would it run me to 24153 shipped? Any scratch (but no dent) specials would be fine. Thanks!