Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Underdog Racing Development

Notices

URD supercharger for 05+ 4 bangers?

Old 12-22-2010, 05:07 AM   #41
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha i bet smoking deal mmeans a good percentage off? que no?
I'm pretty sure that's what it means BUT if theprice has not been set or even remotely discussed on this board it would be somewhat difficult to subtract that unsaid discount from a nonexistent price. This is where my original question comes into play - what is projected price and what would the discount be for giving up my vehicle for twoweeks?
Old 12-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #42
i2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of lighti2andom81 is a glorious beacon of light

i2andom81's Tacoma Gallery
dammit, if you guys were still in orange county it would make it easier. your long ways from the west coast now
Old 12-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #43
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post
What does a smoking deal look like to my bank account?
I'm willing to guess about $2k. Basically cost of parts plus some of the R&D and labor.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #44
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
updates?
Old 01-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #45
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'm willing to guess about $2k. Basically cost of parts plus some of the R&D and labor.
Was that a serious guess?! I would say much closer to 3-3.5k easily
Old 01-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #46
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Just need a truck and it will be done.

G
Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #47
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
someone needs to give me money to move to maryland for a month so i can let him have my truck
Old 01-09-2011, 04:06 AM   #48
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
Just need a truck and it will be done.
G
Gadget if you could please, pm me with any criteria about getting a truck. I'm extreemly interested in the project, and am pretty determined about making this happen. Yea, I'll have to ship my ride, but that's whatever..
Old 01-09-2011, 06:46 AM   #49
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Call me Tuesday morning around 1000 East Coast time and we can discuss it.

Not really a good thing to do over a PM.

G
Old 01-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #50
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Gadget if you could please, pm me with any criteria about getting a truck. I'm extreemly interested in the project, and am pretty determined about making this happen. Yea, I'll have to ship my ride, but that's whatever..
Quote:
Call me Tuesday morning around 1000 East Coast time and we can discuss it.

Not really a good thing to do over a PM.

G
Old 01-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #51
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
i would do it but i live in Washington state. that is to far.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #52
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I am seriously contemplating this...

I live in Phoenix so gas 1 way would cost me about $300 then a friend of mine works for the airlines so I am trying to get him to hook me up with a flight. I called a couple carriers they wanted $850+ 1 way... I could do it myself with air fare for a little more than half. Still working out the details.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #53

Gadget could you provide me with a point of contact for tomorrow that would be great. If it's something I can find on the URD website, just let me know
Old 01-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #54
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Gadget could you provide me with a point of contact for tomorrow that would be great. If it's something I can find on the URD website, just let me know
Just ask for Gadget. lol
Old 01-10-2011, 09:17 AM   #55

Very true just want to avoid the "who the hell is Gadget" conversation.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #56
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
I would drive up but the taco is my only vehicle and I live alone.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:36 AM   #57
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
it might be possible for me to leave it while i'm gone at basic training. but i'm not sure yet
Old 02-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #58
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody give Gadget a truck yet?
Old 02-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #59
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Anybody give Gadget a truck yet?

Nope.

G
Old 02-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #60
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope.

G
Let me know if you don't have anyone by august...I could bring the truck up while I'm on vacation and even help you out. PM me the details as far as price, etc. Got a place I could crash for a week?