1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NOS Explosion-Fellow enthusiast needs new leg

Discussion in 'Underdog Racing Development' started by Gadget@URD, May 25, 2010.

1. May 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM
    Gadget@URD

Gadget@URD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Southern Maryland USA
    Vehicle:
    URD Supercharged XRunner
    I got a phone call today from a man that needs a new leg.

[​IMG]

He was working on his race car and the nitrous bottle exploded and he woke up three days later without a leg. He does not have insurance to cover the cost of a prosthetic leg. He lost his job due to his injury and has no means to cover the cost of the new leg he needs and has come up with a creative way to raise the funds.

He is holding raffles and asking for donations. He asked URD for some promotional items that he can send to the people that donate as a thank you.

What has impressed me about him is that he is up beat, has a very positive attitude, and is not feeling sorry for himself. He is taking the bull by the horns and is doing what he can to get a new leg so he can get back to work.

URD will be sending him some stuff and will be making a donation to help this guy out. I would like to see those of you that can also help the guy out.

Take a look at his website and help if you can.

http://www.awalkwithblake.com/

G

To Top