Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Avid Off-Road...

Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Off-Road...

SOOOOOOO....

Avid off road. this is gonna be my ass kiss thread.

first and foremost, its a sexy bumper:

its an extremely strong build. the welds are clean. all in all a very beefy bumper.

Now the guys.....Brandon, he's a great guy...let me know instantly when it was shipped quick to respond to all my pointless emails.

SO all in all, if anyone is on the edge of either getting one of their "bumpers" go for it. also if youre a member here i believe you get 20% off.....but yeah thats all i really have to say about that.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
agreed, I have the light bar and sliders on the way. Cant say enough about brandon and the product he puts out
Old 07-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i need to order soon!!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #5
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
*moving to vendor review section*

damn newbs....lol
Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
SOOOOOOO....

Avid off road. this is gonna be my ass kiss thread.

first and foremost, its a sexy bumper:

its an extremely strong build. the welds are clean. all in all a very beefy bumper.

Now the guys.....Brandon, he's a great guy...let me know instantly when it was shipped quick to respond to all my pointless emails.

SO all in all, if anyone is on the edge of either getting one of their "bumpers" go for it. also if youre a member here i believe you get 20% off.....but yeah thats all i really have to say about that.
How well does it stand up to trees?
Old 07-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

damn newbs....lol

Sometimes I wish I could say things like that.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #8
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post

You can. Just enduldge yourself
Old 07-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #9
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post

u've almost got a year....growing out of that puppy stage
Old 07-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #10
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
It's just many people posts their threads in the 2nd Gen. forums. FOR EVERYTHING!

The lightbar looks good by the way.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
so you just say youre a member of TW and you get 20% off???
Old 07-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed Panda!! Great company to deal with and Brandon is a solid guy!!! Doesnt BS around anything!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

damn newbs....lol
i didnt know there was one of those
Old 07-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #14

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
I have there light bar and Sliders...both hold up to my abuse great...I mowed down 6 wild hoggs in my pasture a few weeks ago and did get a scratch ( killed 4 of thoses bastards though)...lol
Awesome. I have a tendency to think I can fit the Tundra into places the laws of physics say other wise. Every time, it seems the bumper takes the abuse. I should see if they even make one for the Tundy.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #15
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
I have there light bar and Sliders...both hold up to my abuse great...I mowed down 6 wild hoggs in my pasture a few weeks ago and did get a scratch ( killed 4 of thoses bastards though)...lol

Is this a joke? I work for PETA! TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE NOW! So I can come join you.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
pic looks blurry to me

Old 07-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #17
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
pic looks blurry to me

Looks good Jake!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #18

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
ummm...you saw mine Ben....did you flex it at all?

I can't comment cause last time I did comment on another aspect of the bar I thought someone was going to tear my head off and the other guys bar I was talking about

What I can say is they have excellent customer service, good pricing, good looking product, and it has saved me from many dents from asshole parkers in Philly + it's a lite bar so if it does save me from some saplings I'm happy. I did get reinforcement bars for it from Brandon - just haven't installed them yet.
No, I neglected to fondle your bar.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
pic looks blurry to me

hey dudeski!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post

Looks good Jake!
thanks dude haha
Old 07-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #20
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Another positive review for Avid Offroad here!! I ordered one of their light bars quite a while ago and am still loving it!

Brandon was great to work with and the build quality and durability is amazing.