1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4wheelonline

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by cbcs1987, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Jul 19, 2010 at 5:49 AM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 [OP] Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    I ordered a set of Procomp 1089 wheels last week from 4wheelonline, and was very pleased. I got them for 499 shipped. I recieved confirmation and details almost immediately, and my wheels arrived in 4 days. They have great deals and I will be using them in the future. I'm ordering my 35s from them this Friday as well. Give them a shot!

2. Jul 19, 2010 at 5:50 AM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    x2 awsome people to deal with.....

3. Dec 1, 2010 at 6:14 AM
    nvrenuf

nvrenuf Whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Saint Johns, FL
    Vehicle:
    '22 TRD Pro Taco; 6MT
    Wasn't so lucky with 4wheelparts.com. I just tried to order my Dick Cepek Torque Wheels from them... I had them in my 'shopping cart', and I thought I'd check around for a better price. Summit Racing had them for a little cheaper, so I e-mail 4wheelparts to see if they would price match. They never responded to my e-mail, so I called their 800 number. Turns out they don't even carry those wheels. Never have. Why would you show them on your website, be able to put them in your 'shopping cart', calculate shipping/tax, and not offer the wheel for sale? Makes NO sence to me. I was really looking forward to dealing with 4wheelparts, but I think I'll have to go elsewhere...

4. Dec 1, 2010 at 6:26 AM
    iSTIZO99

iSTIZO99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC/SB
    I've never bought from 4wheelonline but have read mostly bad reviews of them. Then again people don't normally comment on good experiences. Good to hear it worked out for you OP.

To Top