LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Crutchfield A+ && JVC A+

Old 09-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Crutchfield A+ && JVC A+

So mid last week i ordered a JVC KD AHD69 radio because i wanted to get rid of my touch screen DVD player and get a singleDIN HD radio.
The Radio is great, 20rms (fancy DVDplayer only had 16RMS) and the HD radio with all the features is awesome

On to the really good part
I was kinda of skeptical not doing my normal routine for electronics which is head to bestbuy or the local boomboom store
Crutchfields price was also $20 MORE then bestbuy (later i found out that i got the 2010 model and not the 2009 model)

But it came with the singleDIN pocket
installation sheets for radio and speakers for all doors
came with the factory harness uncut

I think i saved at least $30 in just not having to buy the other stuff needed for the install AND i got the nice installation diagrams which i didnt really need but if someone didnt know it would be worth ALOT of time

Then FREE SHIPPING and no sales tax

I just wanted to put it out there since the service was so great and ended up saving a bunch of money instead of going to the store, the transaction made me feel THAT good!