Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

Bad experience with 4 wheel parts.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Vicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to behold

Name: Keith
Vicious's Tacoma Gallery
Bad experience with 4 wheel parts.

Well i ordered 4 wheels and 4 tires from 4 wheel parts on 11/26 and got them last monday... was very happy with the wheels and tires. Today i wake up and get a call from the same shipping company that sent my wheels asking to schedule for a drop off for a package sent by 4 wheel parts. I thought it was strange. I called my credit card company and they ordered me 4 more wheels and tires! So i called and was very nice to them and they wernt so nice... very ignorant and not willing to man up to there mistake.. I only ordered 4 wheels and 4 tires... not 8 wheels and 8 tires... They tried to say " there online ordering system is flawless" " and there is no way that could of happend" Well after going back and forth for over 30 minutes on the phone they are taking them back but i have to pay a restock fee.... Totally FUCKED UP sence i only ordered 1 set NOT 2. I only had one reciept emailed to me also saying i ordered just 4 wheels and 4 tires. The manager was a complete prick and i will never ever do business with that company again... ever.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Ya there idiots. For them to hire you you have to be a jerk and an idiot. But you have to be friends with the other jerks and idiots. Don't by crap from those Dum asses.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, there are dozens of threads already here about how dumb they are. I ordered some tires a while back and drove from College Station to Austin (~2.5 hours) to pick them up. When I got there they said they didn't have them--this was after I talked to them on the phone and they assured me they had them and were ready for pickup. Long story short, they took them off some one else's order and gave them to me. Sucks for that person but my 2.5 hr trip wasn't in vain.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Vicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to beholdVicious is a splendid one to behold

Vicious's Tacoma Gallery
Im glad the problem is atleast over with... i almost shit my pants when i was charged 3,129 for ordering just 4 wheels and tires... The manager was a complete douche... it still amazed me the way he treated me for being a customer. Man up to the mistake... dont blame it on the customer. I called the shipping company back and told them i didnt order it to ship them back... she said ok but i hope they dont end up showing up or ill be real fucked off.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Search anywhere and you will see bad reviews about them. They couldn't even sell me the right shocks.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Search anywhere and you will see bad reviews about them. They couldn't even sell me the right shocks.
x2 now im stuck with shocks that are too short! At my 4wp store, nothing but dumb bros lol
Old 12-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Paid with AMEX? I would dispute the charges and keep the extra set of wheels and tires. maybe sell them to a member on the forum? I'll be damned before I pay a restocking fee for something I didnt order. As long as you have your confirmation email with the order number and the quantity you ordered, the credit card company will rule in your favor.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #8

Vicious's Tacoma Gallery
Its good to know im not alone...
Old 12-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
x2 now im stuck with shocks that are too short! At my 4wp store, nothing but dumb bros lol
Return that crap. I did. I walked in there and I told them I needed longer shocks for my Ranger which was my truck then. They gave me some retarded ass shocks for like a 79 F series.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #10

Vicious's Tacoma Gallery
Small update... i still never got my money back from the one set of wheels and tires... im ready to get a lawyer. Already called my credit company...
Old 12-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #12

Vicious's Tacoma Gallery
Well good news. Got my money back and they also covered the restock. I still wont buy anything from them anymore unless its from a gift card... first impressions make it all. Just glad this weight is off my chest!
Old 12-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #13
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Right on bro! Those bums will never see another dollar from me.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #15
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
yeah never doing business with them either, I ordered 2 complete sets of lug nuts (48 total) i stated i want half of the order to be for a 89 jeep grand wagoneer bolt pattern (6 lugs each for a total of 24) and half the order to be for an 02 toyota tacoma 4x4 ( 6 lugs each, for 24 more) they sent me 11 lug nuts claiming wagoneer axles have 5 lugs and that i requested they only send me 11, and they wont fix their mistake because their online store has nothing to do with their 4wp store....needless to say im never giving them business again
Old 02-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #16
CAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the roughCAN8EN is a jewel in the rough
Army: Infantry
Name: matt
CAN8EN's Tacoma Gallery
Well I wish I had read this earlier. I ordered a stage 1 pro comp 6 inch lift with wheels and tires from 4 wheel parts. I hope I don't have any issues like a lot of you guys did. I also ordered a grill guard from carid.com and got great service and it shipped very fast especially considering that I am in Canada and it has to go through customs