1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bad experience with 4 wheel parts.

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Vicious, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Dec 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    Vicious

Vicious [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    PA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport DC 6 speed
    3inch Revtek lift with aal for the rear, AFE stage 2 cai, 18inch moto metal 951b's with 285/60 nitto terra grapplers
    Well i ordered 4 wheels and 4 tires from 4 wheel parts on 11/26 and got them last monday... was very happy with the wheels and tires. Today i wake up and get a call from the same shipping company that sent my wheels asking to schedule for a drop off for a package sent by 4 wheel parts. I thought it was strange. I called my credit card company and they ordered me 4 more wheels and tires! So i called and was very nice to them and they wernt so nice... very ignorant and not willing to man up to there mistake.. I only ordered 4 wheels and 4 tires... not 8 wheels and 8 tires... They tried to say " there online ordering system is flawless" " and there is no way that could of happend" Well after going back and forth for over 30 minutes on the phone they are taking them back but i have to pay a restock fee.... Totally FUCKED UP sence i only ordered 1 set NOT 2. I only had one reciept emailed to me also saying i ordered just 4 wheels and 4 tires. The manager was a complete prick and i will never ever do business with that company again... ever. :mad:

2. Dec 10, 2010 at 5:56 PM
    Trapper6speed

Trapper6speed Hacksaw engineer

Member:
    Stock
    Ya there idiots. For them to hire you you have to be a jerk and an idiot. But you have to be friends with the other jerks and idiots. Don't by crap from those Dum asses.

3. Dec 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM
    Fluffymonkey

Fluffymonkey Token

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport DC, 07 DC sr5, 03 Prerunner
    2003: Stock 2007: Avid Offroad sliders, 30% front tint, bed mat, Truxedo low-pro qt tonneu cover, aero turbine 2525 muffler w/ 8'' tip, AR25 Resonator, 16x8 Dick Cepek DC-1 w/ 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2010 headlights, ome 884 coils with .5'' top plate spacer, OME sport front shocks, bilsten 5100s rear, 2'' aal, locking gas cap, LR ucas, Viper 2-way remote start, afe drop in filter, Rocky locking bike mounts, gear chest, scangauge, pop n lock tailgate lock 2013: most things transferred over from my 07, 5100s @ .85 + eibachs and Toytec tps for 3'' front lift, wheelers progressive aal w/ overload; compustar 2-way remote start; Antennex shorty antenna, pop n lock tailgate lock with programmable key, seat covers, Toyota's crappy all-weather floor mats (should have got Husky's or Weathertechs), TRD skid plate, led light pods mounted in front bumper valence w/ Eyourlife wireless harness and remote, led bed lights, light pods mounted in bed, Devil Horns emblem from Diaz Fabrications, rear facing pod lights in bed, under seat lights,
    Yea, there are dozens of threads already here about how dumb they are. I ordered some tires a while back and drove from College Station to Austin (~2.5 hours) to pick them up. When I got there they said they didn't have them--this was after I talked to them on the phone and they assured me they had them and were ready for pickup. Long story short, they took them off some one else's order and gave them to me. Sucks for that person but my 2.5 hr trip wasn't in vain.

4. Dec 10, 2010 at 8:42 PM
    Vicious

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    PA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport DC 6 speed
    3inch Revtek lift with aal for the rear, AFE stage 2 cai, 18inch moto metal 951b's with 285/60 nitto terra grapplers
    Im glad the problem is atleast over with... i almost shit my pants when i was charged 3,129 for ordering just 4 wheels and tires... The manager was a complete douche... it still amazed me the way he treated me for being a customer. Man up to the mistake... dont blame it on the customer. I called the shipping company back and told them i didnt order it to ship them back... she said ok but i hope they dont end up showing up or ill be real fucked off.

5. Dec 10, 2010 at 8:56 PM
    kcbmx

kcbmx doing my thing.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Bakersfield CaLiFoRnIa
    Vehicle:
    2tr-fe 4wd
    spit cup, weathertech floor mats, riffle rack, and bilsteins.
    x2 now im stuck with shocks that are too short! At my 4wp store, nothing but dumb bros lol

6. Dec 10, 2010 at 8:59 PM
    BlueXenon

BlueXenon Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles and Newport Coast
    Vehicle:
    2009 Magnetic gray TRD sport (SOLD) 2004 Radiant Red TRD Off Road (SOLD)
    Pro Comp 6" Stage 2 lift, N-Fab nerf bars, tinted windows, debadged, 6000k xenon headlights, 18" ProComp 7089 Wheels in black with BFG AT KO 33's, SnugLid tonneau cover, Line X'ed TRD skid plate. SOLD! Waiting for the 3rd Gen!
    Paid with AMEX? I would dispute the charges and keep the extra set of wheels and tires. maybe sell them to a member on the forum? I'll be damned before I pay a restocking fee for something I didnt order. As long as you have your confirmation email with the order number and the quantity you ordered, the credit card company will rule in your favor.

7. Dec 10, 2010 at 9:00 PM
    Vicious

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    PA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport DC 6 speed
    Its good to know im not alone...

8. Dec 20, 2010 at 3:28 PM
    Vicious

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    PA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport DC 6 speed
    Small update... i still never got my money back from the one set of wheels and tires... im ready to get a lawyer. Already called my credit company...

9. Dec 20, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
    New truck....so nothing yet
    Yup. thats total crap

10. Dec 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    Vicious

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    PA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport DC 6 speed
    Well good news. Got my money back and they also covered the restock. I still wont buy anything from them anymore unless its from a gift card... first impressions make it all. Just glad this weight is off my chest!

11. Dec 24, 2010 at 8:30 PM
    kcbmx

kcbmx doing my thing.

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Bakersfield CaLiFoRnIa
    Vehicle:
    2tr-fe 4wd
    spit cup, weathertech floor mats, riffle rack, and bilsteins.
    Right on bro! Those bums will never see another dollar from me.

12. Dec 24, 2010 at 8:30 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
  13. Dec 24, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    yeah never doing business with them either, I ordered 2 complete sets of lug nuts (48 total) i stated i want half of the order to be for a 89 jeep grand wagoneer bolt pattern (6 lugs each for a total of 24) and half the order to be for an 02 toyota tacoma 4x4 ( 6 lugs each, for 24 more) they sent me 11 lug nuts claiming wagoneer axles have 5 lugs and that i requested they only send me 11, and they wont fix their mistake because their online store has nothing to do with their 4wp store....needless to say im never giving them business again

14. Feb 4, 2011 at 7:06 AM
    CAN8EN

CAN8EN Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    matt
    winnipeg
    Vehicle:
    07 trd sport
    black grill guard, 6 inch pro comp stage 1, pro comp wheels, 315/70/17 GoodYear Wrangler MT/R kevlar
    Well I wish I had read this earlier. I ordered a stage 1 pro comp 6 inch lift with wheels and tires from 4 wheel parts. I hope I don't have any issues like a lot of you guys did. I also ordered a grill guard from carid.com and got great service and it shipped very fast especially considering that I am in Canada and it has to go through customs

To Top