1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

www.discounttoyotaparts.net

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by dirtfondler, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Jan 14, 2011 at 1:59 PM
    dirtfondler

dirtfondler [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    00 F250 7.3L Diesel
    www.discounttoyotaparts.net :thumbsup:

I have now placed 3 different orders with them and each one included one or more items that I would probably classify as odd. Each time, they shipped the order out within 2 days or less to me.

Most recently though, and the cause for my praise, I ordered a 2011 grill. I called the order in to make sure I got the true 2011 grill, and I also ordered the matching emblem at the same time. Great service and no hold time when I called which is a big plus for me. When I got the grill, the emblem was already installed which caught me by surprise. When I reviewed the invoices, I saw that I was given credit for the emblem I ordered. Apparently, the grill must have come with an emblem so instead of sending me two, they took care of it for me. I guess I wouldnt be so happy if I really wanted two, but the obvious conclusion was that I just wanted one. Maybe they should have called to check, but I am happy that I didnt have to try to return a special order emblem and the whole thing was hassle free.

BTW, final price on a painted 2011 grill with new emblem and shipping was $192 (emblem is $28 if purchased separately)

2. Feb 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM
    black cx

black cx Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma 4x4
    nice! any pics of your truck with the grill? what color you get?

To Top