Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

www.discounttoyotaparts.net

Old 01-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery

I have now placed 3 different orders with them and each one included one or more items that I would probably classify as odd. Each time, they shipped the order out within 2 days or less to me.

Most recently though, and the cause for my praise, I ordered a 2011 grill. I called the order in to make sure I got the true 2011 grill, and I also ordered the matching emblem at the same time. Great service and no hold time when I called which is a big plus for me. When I got the grill, the emblem was already installed which caught me by surprise. When I reviewed the invoices, I saw that I was given credit for the emblem I ordered. Apparently, the grill must have come with an emblem so instead of sending me two, they took care of it for me. I guess I wouldnt be so happy if I really wanted two, but the obvious conclusion was that I just wanted one. Maybe they should have called to check, but I am happy that I didnt have to try to return a special order emblem and the whole thing was hassle free.

BTW, final price on a painted 2011 grill with new emblem and shipping was $192 (emblem is $28 if purchased separately)
Old 02-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
nice! any pics of your truck with the grill? what color you get?