Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Vendor Reviews

Notices

PARTSGEEK.COM

Old 02-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
vinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shedvinnyvavoom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vinnyvavoom's Tacoma Gallery
PARTSGEEK.COM

Need to vent!

I ordered a wiper arm for my mother's 02 Mercury Marquis (yes, I told her not to buy this piece of junk) from partsgeek. The box arrived today and inside the box is an empty package for a wiper arm. The only contact information is sales (closed now) or a form for customer service. I do not yet know how good their service is as I could not wait to get this off my chest. I will update this whenever I get more information. Right now I am very disapointed, of course this was only $19.48. If it was expensive.......

OK, I am done now, thanks.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Ordered my Bushwackers from them. No issues at all. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. sorry you are having trouble.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
bonsai3s is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
bonsai3s's Tacoma Gallery
Don't order from PartsGeek...My first and only order from them took several phone calls. The guy told me shipping would be free if my order was over $100. At the checkout, their website was still charging me shipping. I called the guy the very next day and he had the nerve to tell me "no, you have to pay shipping". I reduced my order to about $50 (parts that I really needed) and can you believe it...their shipping cost actually went up!!! I will never order from them again.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Got my grille & no problems