1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chemical Guys

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by PeteH, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Mar 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM
    PeteH

PeteH [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Placed an order on 3/1. Got email confirmation about 10 minutes later, then got a FedEx tracking number the next morning.
    When I went to track the package I noticed that it was shipped "Adult Signature Required. There was no possible way I could be home when they would attempt delivery so I called CG and explained that I either needed to remove the sig requirement or have it shipped to my work address. Lady at CG makes a call to FedEx and explains the situation and asks to remove the sig requirement, which FedEx refuses to do. So she asks them to ship to my work address, which they will do, for a $10 fee!
    She arranged all the shipping changes and even paid the extra charge for me.:D
    I hope their products are as good as their customer service

2. Mar 4, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Member:
    I.E. SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Feds
    CG makes great stuff. I used to go to their shop all the time and buy stuff. since then they've opened another shop closer to my house. they are a good shop.

3. Mar 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM
    MoQS

MoQS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Merel
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    MGM OR DCSB
    Been using Chemical Guys products for several years now. They have a great assortment for their product lines and I have been very pleased with almost all of their products. Top notch. Great customer service.

4. Sep 16, 2011 at 3:44 PM
    othater

othater Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal-Walnut
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner SR5 TRD Sport
    CG manufacture packages or use to package for other companies.
    Haven't purchase from them over a year+ but their products were aways great.
    Need to stop by the warehouse. They even have detail training.

5. Sep 21, 2011 at 5:49 AM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    FYI shipping to Hawaii from their website is redonkulous.

some of there stuff is available through Amazon, fyi. that's where i'm gonna buy it...free shipping ftw lol

To Top